Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Gaming

Like Tree2109Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #991  
Old 2nd February 2015, 12:53 PM
trebor8273's Avatar
Cult Veteran
Good Trader
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: UK
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rassilon View Post
I'd never played Minecraft before until I got it on PS3. Its one the best most relaxing games I've ever played.
i tried the demo on the store just to see what all the fuss was about because watching videos etc i wasn't to impressed, but once i played the demo i was hooked, how big is it on ps3 because this version is supposed to be 35-45 times larger
Reply With Quote
  #992  
Old 2nd February 2015, 01:25 PM
Rassilon's Avatar
Ex-Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Default

On ps3 its huge somy mind is blown at the size of ps4. I've been playing it for almost a year. Forget creative mode for now. Start on survival. On easy. I spent months building a small house into a manor with castle, church, farm etc. It feels more forfilling finding the materials you need. Creative mode is fun but I played survival until my houses were built. If got every trophy and wanted to do some epic builds.
Vipp likes this.
Reply With Quote
  #993  
Old 2nd February 2015, 01:31 PM
Vipp's Avatar
Cultist on the Rampage
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Summer Isle.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rassilon View Post
On ps3 its huge somy mind is blown at the size of ps4. I've been playing it for almost a year. Forget creative mode for now. Start on survival. On easy. I spent months building a small house into a manor with castle, church, farm etc. It feels more forfilling finding the materials you need. Creative mode is fun but I played survival until my houses were built. If got every trophy and wanted to do some epic builds.
When i recently watched a a guy place this game for nearly 5 hours i did see it looked quite fun but i am staying away just to avoid loosing half my life to this game lol.
__________________
Soylent Green is people!
Reply With Quote
  #994  
Old 2nd February 2015, 02:53 PM
trebor8273's Avatar
Cult Veteran
Good Trader
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: UK
Default

picked up assassins creed unity for 15 from my local tesco. had this on PC but for some strange reason ubisoft removed it from my library, but did give me a full refund. But while it looked nice it was a bug ridden mess, with any luck its been fixed with all the patches
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 91Y66l70WeL._SL1500_.jpg (95.0 KB, 1 views)
Reply With Quote
  #995  
Old 2nd February 2015, 03:22 PM
Nordicdusk's Avatar
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ireland
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor8273 View Post
picked up assassins creed unity for 15 from my local tesco. had this on PC but for some strange reason ubisoft removed it from my library, but did give me a full refund. But while it looked nice it was a bug ridden mess, with any luck its been fixed with all the patches
Let us know how it is when you get the chance I really wanted to play it.
__________________
https://cuartoinfierno.cl/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/TSJUDER-300x169.jpg
Reply With Quote
  #996  
Old 2nd February 2015, 04:02 PM
trebor8273's Avatar
Cult Veteran
Good Trader
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: UK
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nordicdusk View Post
Let us know how it is when you get the chance I really wanted to play it.
will do, its a big patch 6.50GB and remember to get your free DLc dead kings which is an extra 8GB and supposed to have 2-5 hours of game time.
Reply With Quote
  #997  
Old 2nd February 2015, 06:06 PM
Vipp's Avatar
Cultist on the Rampage
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Summer Isle.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor8273 View Post
picked up assassins creed unity for 15 from my local tesco. had this on PC but for some strange reason ubisoft removed it from my library, but did give me a full refund. But while it looked nice it was a bug ridden mess, with any luck its been fixed with all the patches
The reason you have a refund mate is 'apparently' Ubisoft announced early in the development that the game wouldn't have 'pay to play' and micro-transactions in it but upon release it was full of options to buy additional content also the game had a lot of issues in regards to development (or lack of it) so the publisher was forced to offer refunds to anyone that didn't expect to have to buy items in game. there is a time limit on this refund and Ubisoft have taken a lot of shit for denying having said there would be no micro-transactions especially when the gaming community still had the evidence to show they had... tut tut ubisoft...

I like the second game in the series but had no real draw to go back to any of the newer ones.
__________________
Soylent Green is people!
Reply With Quote
  #998  
Old 2nd February 2015, 06:11 PM
trebor8273's Avatar
Cult Veteran
Good Trader
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: UK
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vipp View Post
The reason you have a refund mate is 'apparently' Ubisoft announced early in the development that the game wouldn't have 'pay to play' and micro-transactions in it but upon release it was full of options to buy additional content also the game had a lot of issues in regards to development (or lack of it) so the publisher was forced to offer refunds to anyone that didn't expect to have to buy items in game. there is a time limit on this refund and Ubisoft have taken a lot of shit for denying having said there would be no micro-transactions especially when the gaming community still had the evidence to show they had... tut tut ubisoft...

I like the second game in the series but had no real draw to go back to any of the newer ones.
black flag was excellent its the one that got me playing the rest after i found the 1st to e very disappointing. i really liked the pirate setting and the navel combat of black flag. if you see it cheap i would give it a try
Vipp likes this.

Last edited by trebor8273; 2nd February 2015 at 07:48 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #999  
Old 4th February 2015, 05:26 PM
trebor8273's Avatar
Cult Veteran
Good Trader
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: UK
Default

just orderd tales xillia 2 and bought suikoden 1 & 2 off the PSN
Attached Images
File Type: jpg XILLIA2PS3.jpg (62.6 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Suikoden2_NA.jpg (86.8 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg images.jpg (3.0 KB, 21 views)
Reply With Quote
  #1000  
Old 6th February 2015, 11:58 AM
Rassilon's Avatar
Ex-Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Default

Few new additions today. Haven't tried any yet although have played some watch dogs on ps3.

mario_amiibo.jpg

1294080_R_Z001A_UC1544024.jpg

escape-dead-island-7.jpg

I have read mixed reviews for EDI but I like the look of it and always prefer to decide for myself.
trebor8273 likes this.
Reply With Quote
Reply  

Like this? Share it using the links below!

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



Our goal is to keep Cult Labs friendly. If you feel discouraged from posting by certain members' behaviour then you can e-mail us in complete confidence.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
All forum posts are contributed by members of the site; Cult Labs cannot take responsibility for all content posted on the site. If you have an issue with content posted on the site please click the 'report post' button.
Copyright © 2014 Cult Laboratories Ltd. All rights reserved.