Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Gaming

Like Tree2125Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1001  
Old 11th February 2015, 05:00 PM
trebor8273's Avatar
Cult Veteran
Good Trader
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: UK
Default

Just preordered this, managed to get it for 31. Will see next week if it's just a case of great graphics and shallow gameplay or if its a one of the first great first party sony games of this gen
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (53.1 KB, 0 views)
Rassilon, Nordicdusk and VeZius like this.
Reply With Quote
  #1002  
Old 11th February 2015, 05:39 PM
antmumford's Avatar
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Worthing
Blog Entries: 3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor8273 View Post
Just preordered this, managed to get it for 31. Will see next week if it's just a case of great graphics and shallow gameplay or if its a one of the first great first party sony games of this gen
Don't look like much of a party game to me
__________________
A Night of living terror led to a Dawn of false hope but nothing before will prepare you for the darkest Day the world has ever known

Check out my wife and I's new travel blog www.wepackedourbags.com

My entire Blu Collection for sale: https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/dvd...tion-sale.html
Reply With Quote
  #1003  
Old 12th February 2015, 05:28 PM
trebor8273's Avatar
Cult Veteran
Good Trader
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: UK
Default

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423762092.845512.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423762102.232958.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423762110.395189.jpg
Nordicdusk likes this.
Reply With Quote
  #1004  
Old 12th February 2015, 05:31 PM
Nordicdusk's Avatar
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ireland
Default

By the way Treb did you get around to playing Assassins Creed Unity is it working now?
__________________
https://cuartoinfierno.cl/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/TSJUDER-300x169.jpg
Reply With Quote
  #1005  
Old 12th February 2015, 05:39 PM
trebor8273's Avatar
Cult Veteran
Good Trader
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: UK
Default

Yes account no ground breaking bugs or wired graphical glitches but still some problems people in game run away for no reason like they are scared seen people jump of bridges and buildings for no reason. Graphically very nice but still think black flag looked better, but think that's down to the setting. Takes a good couple of hours to get going and the main character seems a bit of a dick. But begining to enjoy it now and worth the 25 you pick it up for now, also like the new movement which makes it easier to move down quickly of stuff.
Reply With Quote
  #1006  
Old 12th February 2015, 05:51 PM
Nordicdusk's Avatar
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ireland
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor8273 View Post
Yes account no ground breaking bugs or wired graphical glitches but still some problems people in game run away for no reason like they are scared seen people jump of bridges and buildings for no reason. Graphically very nice but still think black flag looked better, but think that's down to the setting. Takes a good couple of hours to get going and the main character seems a bit of a dick. But begining to enjoy it now and worth the 25 you pick it up for now, also like the new movement which makes it easier to move down quickly of stuff.
Cheers Treb did you try co-op.
__________________
https://cuartoinfierno.cl/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/TSJUDER-300x169.jpg
Reply With Quote
  #1007  
Old 12th February 2015, 07:27 PM
trebor8273's Avatar
Cult Veteran
Good Trader
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: UK
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nordicdusk View Post
Cheers Treb did you try co-op.
No not yet, not much for co-op and multiplayer, enjoy playing with myself to much
Nordicdusk likes this.
Reply With Quote
  #1008  
Old 12th February 2015, 07:29 PM
Nordicdusk's Avatar
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ireland
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor8273 View Post
No not yet, not much for co-op and multiplayer, enjoy playing with myself to much
My girlfriend was looking forward to playing co-op until the game came out broken.
__________________
https://cuartoinfierno.cl/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/TSJUDER-300x169.jpg
Reply With Quote
  #1009  
Old 13th February 2015, 07:18 PM
trebor8273's Avatar
Cult Veteran
Good Trader
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: UK
Default

picked up a digital versions of

the last of us remastered(9)
farcry 4 (16)
Reply With Quote
  #1010  
Old 19th February 2015, 07:49 PM
trebor8273's Avatar
Cult Veteran
Good Trader
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: UK
Default

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424375334.708522.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424375343.246481.jpg
Reply With Quote
Reply  

Like this? Share it using the links below!

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



Our goal is to keep Cult Labs friendly. If you feel discouraged from posting by certain members' behaviour then you can e-mail us in complete confidence.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
All forum posts are contributed by members of the site; Cult Labs cannot take responsibility for all content posted on the site. If you have an issue with content posted on the site please click the 'report post' button.
Copyright © 2014 Cult Laboratories Ltd. All rights reserved.