All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree2420Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 6th June 2015, 07:59 AM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Harker View Post
I can't see the picture Nordy because I'm on tapatalk which doesn't allow users to see pictures because its bollocks and nobody can be arsed to sort it out.
Depending on what you mean by over the top bad language then be warned there are moments where it will catch you off guard. Don't misunderstand, doesn't phase me in the least but when i want to play the damn thing with the missus and a four year old in the room having a random bandit suddenly yelling "get the witcher f***er" and "kill the witcher c***" does frustrate me a little.
Don't get me wrong bad language does not bother me in general but i just felt in the Witcher 2 they were trying too hard to be "mature" throwing it in when ever they could and it seemed out of place most of the time and too forced.

see I'm no prude
Old 8th June 2015, 11:14 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

These two turned up

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433761998.983726.jpg

And just ordered this, don't know why as I have enough games in my backlog and batman out in 2 weeks and a day.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433762057.201095.jpg
keirarts likes this.
Old 8th June 2015, 07:15 PM
Cult Master

Not alot of Talk about the Elder Scrolls Online on the gaming sites I find it a bit odd when its out tomorrow.
Old 8th June 2015, 07:28 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordicdusk View Post
Not alot of Talk about the Elder Scrolls Online on the gaming sites I find it a bit odd when its out tomorrow.
Might be because the servers don't go live until tomorrow you can download the 15gb patch and that's it. Also it's had a massive overhaul since its releashed on PC so should be reviewed again as people who played the beta say it's a huge improvement and the whole game can be played with out spending anymore cash and the campaign can be done solo, so with any luck will see what it's like tomorrow, people need to go in not expecting skyrim from what I heard the gameplay is a lot different more strategic.

But it's supposed to be a bit of an odd duck not a single player elder scrolls or a MMO

If it turns out to be bad cex are giving 28 part ex so as I got it for £30, only paid £2
Old 8th June 2015, 07:34 PM
Cult Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor8273 View Post
Might be because the servers don't go live until tomorrow you can download the 15gb patch and that's it. Also it's had a massive overhaul since its releashed on PC so should be reviewed again as people who played the beta say it's a huge improvement and the whole game can be played with out spending anymore cash and the campaign can be done solo, so with any luck will see what it's like tomorrow, people need to go in not expecting skyrim from what I heard the gameplay is a lot different more strategic.

But it's supposed to be a bit of an odd duck not a single player elder scrolls or a MMO

If it turns out to be bad cex are giving 28 part ex so as I got it for £30, only paid £2
I was going to pick it up but im so invested in The Witcher now so its a no go for the moment. Look forward to hearing what you make of it.
Old 8th June 2015, 07:37 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
I was going to pick it up but im so invested in The Witcher now so its a no go for the moment. Look forward to hearing what you make of it.
With still playing the witcher, fall out new Vegas and batman out in 2 weeks might just have a quick look at this until I finish some of them. Really want to get witcher finished before batman, but doubt I will. Will let you know what elder scrolls online is like
Old 8th June 2015, 08:01 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Currently waiting for this to download, hope it's as good as it looks for a freebie

Terrordrome The Game - Rise of the Boogeymen |

If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 8th June 2015, 08:04 PM
Cult Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik View Post
Currently waiting for this to download, hope it's as good as it looks for a freebie

Terrordrome The Game - Rise of the Boogeymen |

Let us know when you get to play it Rik. Is it on Steam ?
Old 8th June 2015, 08:07 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Let us know when you get to play it Rik. Is it on Steam ?
No, you just download it direct from the site I posted above. I'll report back shortly with the verdict
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 8th June 2015, 08:09 PM
Cult Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik View Post
No, you just download it direct from the site I posted above. I'll report back shortly with the verdict
Cheers Rik I didnt spot the link
Rik likes this.

Like this? Share it using the links below!