Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Gaming (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Last Game Bought (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/gaming/2512-last-game-bought.html)

VeZius 22nd June 2015 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vipp (Post 454055)
Haha, no mate they don;t but VMdeia call me one a month to ask if i want to pay more for my internet and get a faster speed but the reality is no matter how much more i pay i still get piss weak internet... i went to 50mb recently and had an email saying 'invite your mates round and challenge them on gaming in every room and see how much internet you all get! - i can't get a youtube video to load whilst being in the next room to my hub...

That really sucks... That company should be sued for crimes against mankind!

vipco 23rd June 2015 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nordicdusk (Post 454076)
Im not sure but was there extra tracks as DLC or micro transactions or was it just the track we got on the disc?

Not sure, my Forza 5 was a digital download Game of the Year version that came with the console. Still, not many tracks when compared to P. CARS or previous Forza titles plus a bit skimpy on the car count as well.
Forza 6 looks way betterr regarding the amount of tracks . I cant understand why they left out some of the classic Forza fictional tracks with Forza 5. Probably a deadline launch title thing.

vipco 23rd June 2015 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 454063)
From what I can gather like most third party games this gen it runs better on the ps4 and you also get the scarecrow bonus dlc which is a playstion exclusive. Al versions seem to have the patch

Thanks for the advice and info . I'll definitely go for the PS4 version.

Nordicdusk 25th June 2015 03:44 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 166414

Inspector Abberline 27th June 2015 08:40 PM

Batman: Arkham Knight (PS4)

21 Attachment(s)
Just started playing today Batman: Arkham Knight (PS4)

trebor8273 28th June 2015 02:53 PM

Last Game Bought

11 Attachment(s)
Attachment 166616

From PSN big in Japan sale

Attachment 166617

Attachment 166618

Attachment 166619

Attachment 166620

Attachment 166621

Attachment 166622

Attachment 166623

Attachment 166624

Attachment 166625

Attachment 166626

Nordicdusk 28th June 2015 05:02 PM

What your verdict on Batman Inspector?

vipco 28th June 2015 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inspector Abberline (Post 454595)
Just started playing today Batman: Arkham Knight (PS4)

Whats your early impressions Inspector Abberline ?

Does the game always let you know what your ment to be doing and were your ment to go or are you dropped in an open world with little to no idea what to do ?

I was going to buy it Thursday night and have a lok at a few reviews on utube and the comments left by players complaining they either did'nt know what to do or found missions frustrating is delaying me from getting it , asI missed out on the previous 2 Rocksteady titles as id a lot of health issues at the time and lost interest in everything for a while.

Your thoughts would be greatly appreciated as I dont want to watch walkthoughs as they're full of spoilers.

Inspector Abberline 28th June 2015 05:12 PM

kerpow

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nordicdusk (Post 454658)
What your verdict on Batman Inspector?

I have to say im luving it so far,if there are any glitches or problems im ignoring them and just enjoying swinging around Gotham and punching people,I did read a few reviews about there being to much Batmobile use but does'nt bother me,so far game of the year for me,sorry Wolfie...

vipco 28th June 2015 06:37 PM

There was a clip I saw were Batman was freeing a guy tied to a pipe or something and these baddies dropped down and Batman brought up his PDA thing and picked something and the Batmobile fire remotely at them. Is it easy to know what tools to use for each situation or are you left to work it out yourself.

As a virgin to Rocksteadys Arkham trilogy im kinda worried i'll be in way above my head and not know what to do.

Thanks, and sorry for all the daft questions but with so many good games due out over a short period of time I dont wanna waste 50 quid on a game that I could use elsewhere on a game that I wont know how to play.