Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Gaming

Like Tree2420Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28th June 2015, 07:19 PM
Cult Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by vipco View Post
There was a clip I saw were Batman was freeing a guy tied to a pipe or something and these baddies dropped down and Batman brought up his PDA thing and picked something and the Batmobile fire remotely at them. Is it easy to know what tools to use for each situation or are you left to work it out yourself.

As a virgin to Rocksteadys Arkham trilogy im kinda worried i'll be in way above my head and not know what to do.

Thanks, and sorry for all the daft questions but with so many good games due out over a short period of time I dont wanna waste 50 quid on a game that I could use elsewhere on a game that I wont know how to play.
I think the Batman games have a good learning curve and are fairly easy to get into,where as things like Dark Souls 2 and Bloodborne always leave me stumped and scratching my head.If anything the game play on PS4 Batman is more action orientated than its PS3 predecessors which had alot more puzzle solving.Plus you get to drive around Gotham smashing the f word out of everything,lets see the Highways Agency cone that bit of motorway of the tw@TS.
vipco and nosferatu42 like this.

Old 28th June 2015, 10:41 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Still collecting old school video games and managed to find Donkey Konga 2 on the Nintendo Gamecube complete with bongos in a charity shop yesterday.

On getting it home and opening it seems brand new as the game is still wrapped in cellophane.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dk2.jpg (10.2 KB, 2 views)
Old 29th June 2015, 05:28 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspector Abberline View Post
I think the Batman games have a good learning curve and are fairly easy to get into,where as things like Dark Souls 2 and Bloodborne always leave me stumped and scratching my head.If anything the game play on PS4 Batman is more action orientated than its PS3 predecessors which had alot more puzzle solving.Plus you get to drive around Gotham smashing the f word out of everything,lets see the Highways Agency cone that bit of motorway of the tw@TS.
Many thanks for the info, I have a £10 Argos voucher and i'll be down town though the week putting in a few pre orders at GAME so i'll shoot over to Argos and get Arkham there and save a tenner.

Sorry for being so annoying with the daft questions and hankyou very much to Inspector Abberline and all the guys here for they're help .
Old 29th June 2015, 05:31 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeypedro View Post
Still collecting old school video games and managed to find Donkey Konga 2 on the Nintendo Gamecube complete with bongos in a charity shop yesterday.

On getting it home and opening it seems brand new as the game is still wrapped in cellophane.
Thats a sweet buy you picked up there monkeypedro. Nice one .
profondo rosso likes this.
Old 3rd July 2015, 02:04 PM
Cult Acolyte

My PSN has crashed and ive lost literally everything - trophies, PSN plus etc
Old 3rd July 2015, 03:39 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

That's terrible BoF especially all the trophies you have but you should not be playing games you have a child time to grow up

Old 3rd July 2015, 03:41 PM
Cult Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordicdusk View Post
That's terrible BoF especially all the trophies you have but you should not be playing games you have a child time to grow up

I hardly play on it anyway lol - but at least now I can start again and try and get all the plats lol
Old 4th July 2015, 11:46 AM
Cultist in Training

Default WWE/WWF Allstars

Recently picked this up for about £5 in cex, really good fun if you just wanna half hours entertainment and are a fan of the wrestling stars of old ie Macho Man Randy Savage and Bret Hart
Attached Images
File Type: jpg wwe_allstars_ps3_final.jpg (104.1 KB, 0 views)
Old 4th July 2015, 06:53 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

A white Dual Shock 4. I had to as my black DS4 R2 trigger and sticks went.

Like this? Share it using the links below!