Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Gaming
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree2420Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29th April 2017, 03:44 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Two Cash Converters finds, played both on PS4 but never played the DLC of the first and both were fun so, will play them again at these prices.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 61LRYLUKaCL._SX385_.jpg (64.3 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg download (2).jpg (22.0 KB, 6 views)
Nordicdusk likes this.
Old 29th April 2017, 05:56 PM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor8273 View Post
Two Cash Converters finds, played both on PS4 but never played the DLC of the first and both were fun so, will play them again at these prices.
hated the 1st game but wd2 is great
Old 29th April 2017, 06:00 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleakshaun View Post
hated the 1st game but wd2 is great
t think i liked the first more, just for the fact that your whole "gang" in the second are a bunch of hipster A holes, but game play wise it was a better game
bleakshaun likes this.
Old 29th April 2017, 06:01 PM
Cult Addict

Quote:
t think i liked the first more, just for the fact that your whole "gang" in the second are a bunch of hipster A holes, but game play wise it was a better game
hey don't hate on hipsters, i am one
Old 29th April 2017, 06:03 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
hey don't hate on hipsters, i am one
there are hipsters and there are hipsters, in the game they are the latter always see it in a group etc those who try a little to hard to be different
bleakshaun likes this.
Old 29th April 2017, 06:05 PM
Cult Addict

Quote:
there are hipsters and there are hipsters, in the game they are the latter always see it in a group etc those who try a little to hard to be different
the best character in the game is wrench

why? MASK!!!
Old 29th April 2017, 08:26 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
the best character in the game is wrench

why? MASK!!!
he actually the one out of all them i really liked
bleakshaun likes this.
Old 29th April 2017, 08:29 PM
Cult Addict

Quote:
he actually the one out of all them i really liked
absolutely, that was the main reason i bought it. also soundtrack includes Aphex Twin, N.E.R.D and M.O.O.N
Old 29th April 2017, 09:15 PM
Cult Rookie

Been out and came back with some darn good games. Used to have Warioware DIY and loved it so it'll be great to play it again.

The X Men Legends games are interesting since I love the RPG genre and since they are both RPG's I might enjoy them both.

Deus Ex also interests me since it's a shooter game that's also an RPG so I might also get a kick out of that one.

A lot of Marvel and cartoon related ones I found plus Worms Open Warfare 2 for the DS which I also have the PSP version.
Old 30th April 2017, 09:20 AM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

I love both Watch Dogs games.

I have said it here before i had no expectations with the first game avoiding the whole GTA comparisons like every open world game. People complain about Aiden Pearce that hes a boring character but the man was battling some heavy demons so he was not going to be the life of the party. I enjoy games that are a little darker in tone and more downbeat not everything has to be sunshine and rainbows in gaming. The T-Bone DLC is great also really like that character would of loved a full game playing as him. One flaw was the driving not a game breaker but not exactly fun.

Watch Dogs 2

Bright vibrant and so much fun. I really liked all the characters from the outside they look like "hipsters" but i didnt feel like the acting that when once you got to know each character it was really just the clothes you could buy that created the hipster feel rather than their personality. They improved nicely on the hacking granted it's the same model as the first game but they made it much more interesting hacking on a bigger scale. The gadgets like the RC and the Drone are great fun to use and there is also alot more planning on how to get into buildings to complete your mission even side quests like the graffiti missions you have to use your surroundings and plan your way to those hard to reach spots. Not yet got the season pass for the DLC looking forward to getting back into it. After i completed all the main and side quests just exploring the maps i found some great stuff like a little private rave in the old steel mills and some guys having a rap battle down in oakland and even a break dance-off . It little touches like that that i love in open world games it makes the world more believable to spot random stuff like that.

Like this? Share it using the links below!