Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Gaming (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Last Game Bought (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/gaming/2512-last-game-bought.html)

bleakshaun 15th September 2017 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SymbioticFunction (Post 550776)
Ordered a copy of the PS4's Lego Harry Potter collection for 16 pounds. This is a surprise gift for my wife who is a huge Harry Potter fan. I hope she likes it. Looked at some youtube reviews of these 2 games and they looked like quite good fun for fans of the franchise. :)

They're great, I loved the books and the films when I was younger and it brought a wave of nostalgia

Sent from my MediaPad T1 8.0 Pro using Tapatalk

SymbioticFunction 16th September 2017 03:36 PM

Just a quick heads up to say that the PS4's Star Wars Battlefront season pass is currently free on UK PSN. Just unlocked all of the dlc free of charge. Tonight I'll buy a month's worth of PlayStation plus so that I can try it out. :)

trebor8273 18th September 2017 09:16 PM

4 Attachment(s)
£2 each from cash converters.

trebor8273 22nd September 2017 04:51 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Two Dragon Ball games

trebor8273 30th September 2017 03:02 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This arrived today went for the Xbox version as it was a good £20 cheaper han the PS4 version.

SymbioticFunction 7th October 2017 12:45 AM

Am currently downloading the PS4's Star Wars Battlefront 2 open beta. I don't have PlayStation Plus but not only does it have some offline Arcade mode action but apparently the beta's online play doesn't even require PlayStation Plus. The Arcade mode is clone trooper vs battle droids on Naboo. Will try it out to see if I want to buy it at launch. Will be busy at work tomorrow but will have Sunday afternoon play before beta closes. Am looking forward to offline fighting against "Roger roger" spouting battle droids. :)

bleakshaun 7th October 2017 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SymbioticFunction (Post 553319)
Am currently downloading the PS4's Star Wars Battlefront 2 open beta. I don't have PlayStation Plus but not only does it have some offline Arcade mode action but apparently the beta's online play doesn't even require PlayStation Plus. The Arcade mode is clone trooper vs battle droids on Naboo. Will try it out to see if I want to buy it at launch. Will be busy at work tomorrow but will have Sunday afternoon play before beta closes. Am looking forward to offline fighting against "Roger roger" spouting battle droids. :)

I'll have to clear some space then

Sent from my MediaPad T1 8.0 Pro using Tapatalk

SymbioticFunction 7th October 2017 02:23 PM

Actually had the chance to play some of the Star Wars Battlefront 2 open beta today. As usual, I suck massively when playing online! :) So I tried out the arcade mode - I have to say that I am pretty disappointed. It was recently reported that arcade mode would ONLY take place on small maps and that's exactly the case here. What I really wanted was to have offline play in large maps, like on Battlefront 1's patched-in skirmish mode. Since I am normally an offline player, I'm now thinking that I shouldn't buy the game at launch. I think that I'll wait for forthcoming YouTube video reviews of the single player experience.

SymbioticFunction 12th October 2017 05:43 PM

Pretty much swapped (paid a pound) my PS4 Wipeout for the first Project Cars at Cex. Am very happy with my new game. Thing is, I really like car racing games but I'm pretty awful at them. :) This game has a Skyrim style AI difficulty slider so I can make it much easier. All tracks and cars are unlocked for racing from the very outset. And career mode tournaments allow you to replay every single race along the way. Game is totally super user friendly and looks very pretty too. Two thumbs up! :)

trebor8273 12th October 2017 06:48 PM

Dragons Dogma and Prey for the Xbox one and mass effect Andromeda , 2dark and Akiba Strip for the Ps4