Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Gaming (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Last Game Bought (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/gaming/2512-last-game-bought.html)

Bringer Of Funerals 23rd February 2018 02:41 PM

I also stream on Youtube, half way through Assassin's Creed 4 and the forementioned Shadow

Nordicdusk 23rd February 2018 04:12 PM

I got rid of Battlefront 2 when I heard that microtransactions were on the way back.

Bringer Of Funerals 23rd February 2018 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nordicdusk (Post 567364)
I got rid of Battlefront 2 when I heard that microtransactions were on the way back.

When are they coming back

Nordicdusk 23rd February 2018 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bringer Of Funerals (Post 567365)
When are they coming back

Not sure but getting rid was only a temporary thing to hook people in.

bleakshaun 23rd February 2018 04:19 PM

Details are due next month. Presumably April at latest

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

Nordicdusk 23rd February 2018 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bleakshaun (Post 567367)
Details are due next month. Presumably April at latest

Speaking of BS gaming practises I was reading this morning its 10 bucks to buy an extra save slot in the new Metal Gear Solid Survival game if you don't want to delete your first character

CHRIST ALIVE

bleakshaun 23rd February 2018 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nordicdusk (Post 567368)
Speaking of BS gaming practises I was reading this morning its 10 bucks to buy an extra save slot in the new Metal Gear Solid Survival game if you don't want to delete your first character

CHRIST ALIVE

In the words of Jim f**king sterling. **** konami

Bringer Of Funerals 23rd February 2018 04:26 PM

Ive heard Disney are that pissed off with EA that they are trying to work out a contract where Disney get the game license back and then they could sell it to some other company.

bleakshaun 23rd February 2018 04:29 PM

I hope they do, EA are bastards especially with shutting down visceral games

profondo rosso 23rd February 2018 04:55 PM

Games are getting so expensive, between £40-£60 then they want even more off you with add ons, these micro transactions etc. I enjoy gaming, especially shooters, but must admit I am target practice for others most of the time!:lol: which doesn't bother me as I just like playing and killing the odd person.

But when people can afford spend and get a huge advantage even more over me then it will stop being fun. I can just about hold my own on Star Wars BF2 and quite happy get 6-10 kills, but others get 20-30 kills! I can't afford spend more and wont even If I could as I would rather spend it on a good movies/ book or music that will give me much more back.

I can see me slowing right down on purchases going forward. The games most of the time are just disappointing anyway! Where's my virtual sex? Now I would pay for 'micro'transactions for that!! :nod: