Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Gaming (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Last Game Bought (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/gaming/2512-last-game-bought.html)

bleakshaun 15th August 2020 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SymbioticFunction (Post 632816)
The first FEAR game is awesome. :)

I know, shame the 3rd is a pile of shit

Sent from my POT-LX1 using Tapatalk

SymbioticFunction 15th August 2020 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bleakshaun (Post 632826)
I know, shame the 3rd is a pile of shit

Being honest, I recall being a bit underwhelmed with even the first FEAR sequel. The first game was a really hard act to follow. The slow mo shooting mechanics and actually the enemy ai were top-notch in the original game. Shame it hasn't been ported over to the PS4, I wouldn't mind replaying it. :)

bleakshaun 28th August 2020 07:14 PM

I've been buying too many games for my pc [emoji24]
System Shock 2
Dragonage Origins
Dawn of War
Vermintide 2
Total war warhammer
Total war napoleon
Total war empire
Alan Wake
Rising Storm 2 Vietnam
Dungeon Siege 1-3
Diablo
I think that's it

Sent from my POT-LX1 using Tapatalk

Justin101 6th October 2020 08:32 PM

Since the PS5 launch games are a bit lackluster I've gone ahead an pre-ordered Yakuza: Like a Dragon to keep me entertained until some better next gen games come out.

Anyone else going to pick this one up, it's got a completely different battle system this time around, now it's a turn based RPG rather than an action fighter!

bleakshaun 6th October 2020 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 637054)
Since the PS5 launch games are a bit lackluster I've gone ahead an pre-ordered Yakuza: Like a Dragon to keep me entertained until some better next gen games come out.

Anyone else going to pick this one up, it's got a completely different battle system this time around, now it's a turn based RPG rather than an action fighter!

For me in terms of launch titles it's only demons souls but I can't justify spending that much

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

Justin101 6th October 2020 08:36 PM

Demon's Souls is way too hard for me, I'm what you'd call a casual :lol:

bleakshaun 6th October 2020 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 637057)

not really, pretty tough learning curves in the souls series

Nordicdusk 6th October 2020 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 637057)

Im in the same boat i have bought Demon's Souls when it first came out loved the style and the atmosphere but i sucked at it . I played Dark Souls and Dark Souls 2 same result then BloodBorne still no improvement Father Gascoigne can kiss my ass :lol:

Lords of The Fallen is the only game like that where i managed to almost complete the game but Souls fans don't consider that anything to be proud of :lol:

bleakshaun 7th October 2020 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nordicdusk (Post 637062)
Im in the same boat i have bought Demon's Souls when it first came out loved the style and the atmosphere but i sucked at it . I played Dark Souls and Dark Souls 2 same result then BloodBorne still no improvement Father Gascoigne can kiss my ass :lol:

Lords of The Fallen is the only game like that where i managed to almost complete the game but Souls fans don't consider that anything to be proud of :lol:

The souls community can be extremely toxic. to be fair though lords of the fallen is a broken game that they should've fixed, i liked the combat real meaty feeling to it

Inspector Abberline 8th October 2020 10:54 PM

Mafia

1 Attachment(s)
Bada boom bada bing......