Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Gaming
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree2420Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 9th September 2013, 07:25 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

At least Sony give recent games for free. The free games on 360 are games that came out years ago Assassins Creed 2, Crackdown, Halo 3, Rainbow Six Vegas (coming later this month) I knew it was too good to be true Microsoft giving away games for free always a catch. Dead Rising 2 was a good freebie tho i have that already but at least it was recent enough.
trebor8273 likes this.
Old 9th September 2013, 07:29 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bringer Of Funerals View Post
The £100 price difference on PS4 too. My friend jumped to Xbox and he said it's a nightmare online is full of kids where PS3 is full olf adults grown up enough to have a convo with rather then Ere You Girl. I beat u, Lick my bum etc and the moaning of abuse you get my kicking arse on COD
yep had both at one point the awful xbox live community is one reason i got rid of my 360, that and not many RPGS, but never been a big online gamer. do think Microsoft have shot themselves in the foot with the xbone even though they have done a 180 on a lot of stuff, seems like the damage is done. my mate the biggest xbox fanboy in the world wants nothing to do with the next xbox.
Old 9th September 2013, 07:35 PM
Cult Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor8273 View Post
yep had both at one point the awful xbox live community is one reason i got rid of my 360, that and not many RPGS, but never been a big online gamer. do think Microsoft have shot themselves in the foot with the xbone even though they have done a 180 on a lot of stuff, seems like the damage is done. my mate the biggest xbox fanboy in the world wants nothing to do with the next xbox.
My mates an Xbox fanboy as well every time i talk to him he comes out with the most random reasons why he hates Playstation.
trebor8273 likes this.
Old 9th September 2013, 07:36 PM
Cult Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by nordicdusk View Post
My mates an Xbox fanboy as well every time i talk to him he comes out with the most random reasons why he hates Playstation.
Like erm it's black and has a P on it huh huh huh you said P huh huh
trebor8273 likes this.
Old 9th September 2013, 07:39 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

I just have one word for Xbox fanboys KINECT the worst idea in the history of gaming.
Old 9th September 2013, 07:44 PM
Cult Master

Quote:
I just have one word for Xbox fanboys KINECT the worst idea in the history of gaming.
He tries to convince me that at E3 the PS4 was going to be €600 but when people reacted so badly to Xbox One been priced at €500 Sony dropped the price by €200 just to upstage Mircosoft and that Sony were going to run with no used games but did a U turn in the few hours between conferences and changed everything the presented
trebor8273 likes this.
Old 9th September 2013, 07:47 PM
Cult Acolyte

Quote:
He tries to convince me that at E3 the PS4 was going to be €600 but when people reacted so badly to Xbox One been priced at €500 Sony dropped the price by €200 just to upstage Mircosoft and that Sony were going to run with no used games but did a U turn in the few hours between conferences and changed everything the presented
I want a PS4 but im waiting until there are more games for it
Old 9th September 2013, 07:50 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bringer Of Funerals View Post
I want a PS4 but im waiting until there are more games for it
Same here not buying a console on day one again made that mistake with the ps3, 360 ,vita and 3ds. Mind that depends when infamous second son comes out, it looks amazing.
Old 9th September 2013, 07:52 PM
Cult Acolyte

Quote:
Same here not buying a console on day one again made that mistake with the ps3, 360 ,vita and 3ds. Mind that depends when infamous second son comes out, it looks amazing.
I've just started Infamous 2 and I've 100% the trophies on the Infamous Festival PSN game
Old 9th September 2013, 07:53 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Quote:

I know, they should have called the new console the XBox 180

ayethangyou

I don't get people having an allegiance to a company that you're giving hundreds of pounds to, it seems so silly

Like this? Share it using the links below!