Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Gaming
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree2420Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19th April 2014, 08:57 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

My girlfriend was getting a suitcase for our holiday from her cousin and all these Ninteno64 games were in it. All i need now is the console Traded BF4 and got Ryse great game visually very impressive combat is a bit repetitive but its solid.

i 001.jpg i 002.jpg i 003.jpg i 004.jpg i 005.jpg i 006.jpg i 007.jpg i 008.jpg i 009.jpg i 010.jpg i 011.jpg
Old 19th April 2014, 09:15 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

What a find! that is a great collection of games. Clayfighter is brilliant too.
Old 19th April 2014, 09:18 PM
Cult Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vipp View Post
What a find! that is a great collection of games. Clayfighter is brilliant too.
I have been thinking about picking up an N64 for ages but now i have that extra push to pick one up. I think im off to a great start with that collection.
Vipp likes this.
Old 19th April 2014, 09:22 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

You're not wrong, i think you have about every title worth owning to be honest, the N64 was great and a lot of the best games are in your finds. you should be able to pick but a N64 bundle on Feebay for a few quid but if you have spare time retro gaming shops will sell them cheaper. i saw one in a charity shop not long ago for £10. Best of luck with it mate.
Old 19th April 2014, 09:27 PM
Cult Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vipp View Post
You're not wrong, i think you have about every title worth owning to be honest, the N64 was great and a lot of the best games are in your finds. you should be able to pick but a N64 bundle on Feebay for a few quid but if you have spare time retro gaming shops will sell them cheaper. i saw one in a charity shop not long ago for £10. Best of luck with it mate.
People over here try to charge as much as €200 for the console and one pad and maybe a game its crazy the cheapest ones i have seen for sale in Ireland look like they were dug up from a graveyard or something.
Old 19th April 2014, 11:40 PM
Cult Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by nordicdusk View Post
My girlfriend was getting a suitcase for our holiday from her cousin and all these Ninteno64 games were in it. All i need now is the console Traded BF4 and got Ryse great game visually very impressive combat is a bit repetitive but its solid.

Attachment 134272 Attachment 134273 Attachment 134274 Attachment 134275 Attachment 134276 Attachment 134277 Attachment 134278 Attachment 134279 Attachment 134280 Attachment 134281 Attachment 134282
What a great find Nord
I'm sure you know already, but keep an eye out for Goldeneye/Mario Golf/Yoshi's Story/Ridge Racer 64/Lylat Wars/Perfect Dark/Castlevania. Add those and you have the makings of a great retro bash, I still have a bash on those today, Goldeneye is just sooo good, as for Zelda... one of the N64s finest achievements IMHO.
Nordicdusk likes this.

Last edited by platostotal; 19th April 2014 at 11:50 PM.
Old 19th April 2014, 11:46 PM
Cult Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by platostotal View Post
What a great findNord
I'm sure you know already, but keep an eye out for Goldeneye/Mario Golf/Yoshi's Story/Ridge Racer 64/Lylat Wars/Perfect Dark/Castlevania. Add those and you have the makings of a great retro bash, I still have a bash on those today, Goldeneye is just sooo good, as for Zelda... one of the N64s finest achievements IMHO.
Cheers Plato im excited to get the console now and try pick up the games you have mentioned.
Old 19th April 2014, 11:49 PM
Cult Acolyte

Speaking of retro... picked this up in CEX for £2 (it's version of 4 player Bomberman is one of the most hectic in the series) the other mini-games are a nice add-on but not a patch on blowing your mates to bits (at the end of a game it does a 3D replay of the whole round)

Nordicdusk likes this.
Old 20th April 2014, 12:00 AM
Cult Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by platostotal View Post
Speaking of retro... picked this up in CEX for £2 (it's version of 4 player Bomberman is one of the most hectic in the series) the other mini-games are a nice add-on but not a patch on blowing your mates to bits (at the end of a game it does a 3D replay of the whole round)

What are CEX like for PS2 games and pricing over there?
Old 20th April 2014, 11:25 AM
Active Cultist

Left my copy of Skyrim in the UK when I came over, so picked it up again.
Also recently bought South Park: The Stick of Truth - good fun, but short.
Lego Movie: The Game - Alright, but not as good as Lego Marvel Super Heroes. Will be trading it in this week, probably.
Skate 3 - Far more awkward than I expected. Will be getting traded back in with Lego Movie.

Decided to start a new campaign on Skyrim, as I'm a bit lost and confused about where I am and what I'm doing on the old one. Forgot how downright enjoyable it was.
trebor8273 likes this.

Like this? Share it using the links below!