Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Gaming (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Last Game Bought (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/gaming/2512-last-game-bought.html)

Bringer Of Funerals 23rd January 2015 06:30 PM

Just bought the CURVE ACTION PACK that has in it Lone Survivor, Titan Attack and Stealth Inc.

Titan Attacks has downloaded fine but the other 2 games are nowhere to be found :confused:

trebor8273 23rd January 2015 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bringer Of Funerals (Post 432871)
Just bought the CURVE ACTION PACK that has in it Lone Survivor, Titan Attack and Stealth Inc.

Titan Attacks has downloaded fine but the other 2 games are nowhere to be found :confused:

have you tried downloading them individually, had this problem before when i would buy stuff and i told it to download all i ought but would only download the first one. go back to your download list and start again or find them in the store

JoshuaKaitlyn 23rd January 2015 09:03 PM

Having recently gotten a PS3 I decided to get a few games to go along with it, nothing new just a bunch of preowned ones.
Aliens: Colonial Marines
Battlefield 4
Star Trek
Medal of Honor: Warfighter
F1 2012
Battlefield: Bad Company 2
Never played games on anything other than a PC and that was a fair number of years ago, I just had a go with Star Trek and I have to say I sucked! :laugh: Well at least they'll keep my lads happy!

MacBlayne 23rd January 2015 09:15 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by JoshuaKaitlyn (Post 432909)

Attachment 154696

I should know. I actually bought the big box with a figurine. The figurine is nice but it didn't justify the price for how ugly the game was.

trebor8273 24th January 2015 03:31 PM

just bought resident evil and shadow warrior for the ps4 for the sum of £13.34 by setting up an american account and games are playable on my main uk avccount

Nordicdusk 24th January 2015 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoshuaKaitlyn (Post 432909)
Having recently gotten a PS3 I decided to get a few games to go along with it, nothing new just a bunch of preowned ones.
Battlefield 4
Star Trek
Medal of Honor: Warfighter
F1 2012
Battlefield: Bad Company 2
Never played games on anything other than a PC and that was a fair number of years ago, I just had a go with Star Trek and I have to say I sucked! :laugh: Well at least they'll keep my lads happy!

Bad Company 2 is fantastic one of my all time favs not sure if online is still active but that was a blast when it was.

trebor8273 28th January 2015 07:53 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Attachment 155296

Attachment 155297

Attachment 155298

trebor8273 31st January 2015 08:43 PM

2 Attachment(s)
just ordered these

Rassilon 2nd February 2015 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 434064)
just ordered these

I'd never played Minecraft before until I got it on PS3. Its one the best most relaxing games I've ever played.

Rassilon 2nd February 2015 12:50 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Attachment 155791

Attachment 155792

I searched everywhere for Pikmin 3 after money grabbers on Amazon were selling it for up to 70 pound. A friend works at a game store (not Game), and she managed to get me the one copy in the whole country that her company had. 25 pound per owened. Anyway to me, Pikmin is the best game EVER made. I fell in love with the original and whilst 2 was good it never was as good as the first. This third installment looks stunning in HD. People who have not played Pikmin might not pay much attention. But it's concept and idea are incredible.

Shadow of Mordor PS3, was recommended by Rik. On PS4 the game has stunning graphics and wonderful controls. However the ps3\360 versions got blasted for being a poor port.
The graphics are dull and bland. The game has frame rate issues. Sound that cuts out completely at times, poor enemy AI. But its so much fun to play, the combat is fantastic, it feels blike creed and is full of action. I am loving playing it.
The update was 1000 MBS so I wonder how bad it performed before this.