Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Gaming (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Last Game Bought (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/gaming/2512-last-game-bought.html)

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 19th March 2010 05:29 PM

Last Game Bought

All this talk about games has made me buy a game - first time in too long.

Bought Evil Dead: A Fistful Of Boomstick for quite a cheap prize on Amazon today. Should be a lot of fun!

So, here's the thread to talk about the latest games you've just bought - in the same way as the recently bought DVD thread!

Pete 19th March 2010 05:41 PM

Duke Nukem: Time to Kill - £I.99 ebay.

Its nowhere near as good as Duke Nukem 3D.

gag 19th March 2010 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iluvdvds (Post 68053)
All this talk about games has made me buy a game - first time in too long.

Bought Evil Dead: A Fistful Of Boomstick for quite a cheap prize on Amazon today. Should be a lot of fun!

So, here's the thread to talk about the latest games you've just bought - in the same way as the recently bought DVD thread!

I bought a fistfull of boomsticks ages ago i enjoyed it.... but im stuck on 1 bit after so many atempts i gave up and not gone back to it since...yes i know i could check the walkthrough...
But i so many games i need to finish of ill come back 2 it in a yr r 2 :biggrin:

I bought condemed 2 on ps3. any 1 played this ?
I liked the level on the doll factory.... it not as scary as some ppl making out... i think scariest game ever by far got to be original silent hill on your own lights out in the dark ..whoooo

partner bought few bits 4 wii mainly exercise y i dont know she doesnt use them like the wii dance.

I bought simpsons on dsi.

And god of war on psp ..i just recently bought psp of a friend with 4 games £40 bargain r what..

But my next game when i can afford it ......maybe ill wait till i can get it half price in a game exchange r somewhere will be god of war on ps3,. these games r def top notch no 2 way about it.:thumb:

vincenzo 19th March 2010 09:53 PM

I downloaded most of the old classics (Doom, Duke Nukem, X-Com etc) from various abandonware sites ages ago before most of them were closed down or the contents pulled.

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 19th March 2010 10:40 PM

Doom and Duke Nukem are BRILLIANT games Vince! I absolutly luv both of them!

Never played X-Com though - have to give that a look.

Why are PS1 games so expensive damnit? I was hoping they'd have gone down to pennies. :doh:

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 19th March 2010 11:04 PM

Btw - has anyone here played Carmgeddon on the PS1? Any good?

darthelvis 20th March 2010 05:48 AM

Come out and play!

Wish they would make another Warriors game but for the PS3. I would love to play the old game again but believe it won't work on my PS3.

LineSix 20th March 2010 08:46 AM

I'm still waiting on Duke Nukem Forever...lol, it ain't going to happen any time soon.

Stephen@Cult Labs 20th March 2010 10:19 AM

Spider-Man for the Atari 2600.....1984 :lol:

vincenzo 20th March 2010 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iluvdvds (Post 68115)
Btw - has anyone here played Carmgeddon on the PS1? Any good?

I've got the original Carmageddon and Carmageddon II (Carpocalypse Now) for the PC. Still blast them up on occasions. Manic fun. :dance: