Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Gaming
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree59Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13th October 2010, 03:42 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Sony have just said that GT5 will not make its November release date and they will be releasing the games new date at the end of the month.

Although no date will be give by Sony untill the end of the month, internet sites are already guessing dates with December being favourite for US and Japan.
Any new dates posted on any site are not offical and should best be ignored untill Sony's offical end of month announcement.
Old 16th October 2010, 12:23 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

CM are testing the first Patch for F1 2010 and will have details of what it'll fix posted up on their Forums next week.(There could be more than one needed)
The delay in a patch comes from CM needing to find all bugs reported and replicate them in actual gameplay themselves .
In the meantime they've posted up details of how to work round certain bugs like corrupted save files, pitt problems and frequent tire punctures on their site to try help till the Patch /es becomes available.
Old 18th October 2010, 10:49 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

CodeMasters have tested and passed a Patch for their F1 2010 Racing Sim for PS3 / X 360 & PC.
Deatails of al the fixes are posted on Codies website in the Racing - F1 section.

Fixes include the Corrupted Save File issue, Online issues , Pitting problems (AI & Player) addressed, CPU AI evaluated and re set in several areas, Damage degree levels corrected , Corrections to Car Handeling, especially in wet conditions , Tyre Puncture frequency addressed, plus a few more minor , less game breaking bugs resolved.

The Patch will be available very soon and will auto apply to PS3 / 360 when the F1 game disc is booted , or it can be downloaded to PC / Laptop and ported over to PS3 / 360 Hard Drives for those not internet connected.
The PC game Patch is downloaded the same as any PC Patch.

F1 2010 is a fabulous game that suits all levels and style off player (Arcade / Sim / Inbetween) with various 'on / off' assists and settings and is a truly stunning looking game with every offical teams cars , drivers and the full set of tracks from the current 2010 season, modeled in perfect detail , and with this Patch now almost available its a game ,imho, well worth considering if you dont already own it.
Old 5th November 2010, 05:50 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

GAME are selling PES 2011 & WRC Rally for £24.99 new.
Old 6th November 2010, 07:16 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by vipco View Post
Sony have just said that GT5 will not make its November release date and they will be releasing the games new date at the end of the month.

Although no date will be give by Sony untill the end of the month, internet sites are already guessing dates with December being favourite for US and Japan.
Any new dates posted on any site are not offical and should best be ignored untill Sony's offical end of month announcement.
I just discovered this when I went to order on Amazon yesterday I have waited so long for this game and now further delays. It better be the best racing game ever when I do get itor else

On a positive note, it means that I will have NFS first which will get a good play now
Old 23rd November 2010, 02:13 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

GRAN TURSIMO 5 out tomorrow, Wed 23rd Nov.
Old 23rd November 2010, 03:50 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

If you trade in NFS, FIFA 11, COD Black Op's , F1 2010 or a few other selected titles most shops are allowing £30 towards GT5 .
Old 3rd December 2010, 06:01 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Microsoft are to sart a reward scheme for 360 owners. You will get points added to your account if you take or renew premium services like SKY and Gold sub etc to spend in the online Market Place.
Old 6th December 2010, 10:04 AM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Okay, it's December , so what for you has been Best Game of the Year.?
Old 6th December 2010, 11:41 AM
Cultist

Red Dead Redemption or Dead Rising 2 for me. Red Dead Redemption is probably the best made game but Dead Rising 2 was the most fun I've had in a long time while playing games. A lot of games have disappointed me this year, i.e. Fifa, PES, CoD.

Like this? Share it using the links below!