Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Gaming
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree59Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22nd December 2010, 09:37 AM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Anybody who bought the SVR11 DLC Pack 2 and are having difficulties downloading it or have had the game reset to default should head over to the Smackdown v Raw Homepage forum and check out the advice from THQ.

X360 owners who downloaded DLC Pack 2 and nothing appears in game should reboot their consoles and it will appear. Once should do but some people have had to reboot their game several times.

PS3 owners , the PSN Store is updated once a week and although the DLC was released 21st, it wont appear in PS Store till Sony update in your region. (Wed for UK / Europe) It could be tomorrow before some parts get it as Sony have 25 games , demo's etc to add to the store this week and in my region it's down for matinance .
Old 27th December 2010, 07:13 PM
Seasoned Cultist
Good Trader

My girlfriend bought me the Playstation Move for Christmas so I've been having fun blasting away Majini in Resident Evil 5!

I'm quite impressed with the PSMove... Really this is how the Nintendo Wii should have performed at launch. It's so much more precise! It's too bad the PSMove launch titles are pretty poor with the exception of Time Crisis and a few previous games that have been given PSMove functionality...
Old 28th December 2010, 01:00 AM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Sony's flagship FPS game KILLZONE 3 will be a major PSMove title K and it's Steroscopic 3D as well . Oh, you can get an optional full size replica Assault Rifle to house the Move pad to add even more realism . (March / April)

NBA JAM Move Ed's ment to be very precise & a riot with a mate & 2 wands, plus theres some great titles to suit the more serious gamer due out next year .
SOCOM should be out first quarter 2011 for PSMove.
Old 28th December 2010, 03:09 PM
Seasoned Cultist
Good Trader

Yeah vips it looks like the PSMove will have some great games out next year! KILLZONE 3 looks amazing!!!

Disapointed with the January sales in Liverpool... Not one PSMove game was on sale at either HMV or Gamstation today. Cheeky!
Old 28th December 2010, 04:48 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Sod all anything on sale in Belfast mate, some games have actually went up,! WRC 2010 pre Christmas £24.99 , yesterday £39.99, and there's loads more examples.
Old 28th December 2010, 05:02 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Looking a new Pad.? Well the AfterGlow AP. 1 from PDP is an excellent alternative to the Offical PS3 Pad plus it has its 2 control sticks , D Pad and R1 / R2 , L1 / L2 buttons set out like the 360 Pad, (angled sticks) much more comfortable imho.
It has a strong rumble , good stiff sticks, contoured button layout and comes with built in LED light for nite play.(Red, Blue or Green)
Great value at £19.99 wired and £29.99 wireless direct conection . (No dongle)

I played mine with GT5, PES11, FIFA11, NFS and SVR11 and found the Pad to be equal and in some cases better than the Sony DS with those games in a direct test.

Available for PS3, X Box 360 with offical MS endorsement and Wii Consoles from GameStop and HMV instore.
Old 28th December 2010, 07:28 PM
Seasoned Cultist
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by vipco View Post
Sod all anything on sale in Belfast mate, some games have actually went up,! WRC 2010 pre Christmas £24.99 , yesterday £39.99, and there's loads more examples.
... That is ridiculous mate! At least the online sales are pretty good!
Old 29th December 2010, 11:21 AM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

I noticed one trick a certain store were using, games that were £24.99 before Christmas are now £39.99 or buy 2 get a 3rd free, which sounds good and looks good on store shelves , but it's actually a few quid more expensive.
Shame on that store as casual buyers and parents are jumping at this 'great offer'.
Old 20th January 2011, 11:26 AM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Nintendo's new 3DS Handheld has been give a RRP of £229.99 . Most game stores have stopped taking deposits on Pre Orders due to such high demand but HMV are still taking deposits from PURE card holders.
The 3DS is a full 3D version of the DSi with added annalouge control and is backward compatible with all current standard DS games .
I had Ninty's Virtual Boy back in the day so im eager to see how this compares . If you want one best order asap as demand is very high and a launch day sellout is expected. Two colours were shown in the mail I got, All Black and Blue with a Black lid.
Old 21st January 2011, 03:26 PM
Active Cultist

Guess what's finally got a release date?

May 6th it is then. Or 3rd if you live in the States.

Like this? Share it using the links below!