Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

napalm-in-the-morning 1st October 2011 04:24 PM

Weekend viewing for me, if I can fit it in, My Dear Killer and Watch Me When I Kill. Might finish off Sunday with Arrow's new Mc Bain. Always enjoyed this and hope the picture quality is better than the old cheap and nasty dvd issues.

Stephen@Cult Labs 1st October 2011 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by napalm-in-the-morning (Post 186326)
Weekend viewing for me, if I can fit it in, My Dear Killer and Watch Me When I Kill. Might finish off Sunday with Arrow's new Mc Bain. Always enjoyed this and hope the picture quality is better than the old cheap and nasty dvd issues.

I watched McBain last night and it looked really good. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 1st October 2011 04:47 PM

I received L'Age D'Or and Alice in Wonderland (the Disney animated one) earlier this afternoon

napalm-in-the-morning 1st October 2011 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 186323)
My Lovefilm rental of The Thing turned up today so I'll be watching this tonight seeing as my missus is off to the cinema with her mates. I haven't seen it a very long time so I'm really looking forward to it

Violence is Italian Art

The Thing is a film that never gets old. It's easily sitting in my top 5. Hoping to put the Blu Ray on my Christmas list. Did you rent the Blu or SD? Would be interested to hear what the pic is like if it was the Blu? :happy:

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 1st October 2011 05:09 PM

18 Attachment(s)
Agreed-fabulous transfer from Arrowdrome!

Especially upgraded on a BD player.:nod:

This weeks arrivals.....

Stephen@Cult Labs 1st October 2011 05:12 PM

Nice cover for Vigilante Force.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Phurious 1st October 2011 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper@Cult Labs (Post 186346)
Agreed-fabulous transfer from Arrowdrome!

Especially upgraded on a BD player.:nod:

This weeks arrivals.....

I saw Angel and Xtro recently. Thoroughly enjoyable pieces of schlock. :)

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 1st October 2011 05:13 PM

Anyone else pick up MANHUNTER?

Rik 1st October 2011 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by napalm-in-the-morning (Post 186341)
The Thing is a film that never gets old. It's easily sitting in my top 5. Hoping to put the Blu Ray on my Christmas list. Did you rent the Blu or SD? Would be interested to hear what the pic is like if it was the Blu? :happy:

I rented the Blu, I'm ashamed to say I've never owned this on any format, I'm sure that will change later after I've watched it. I'll post my views later on tonight

Violence is Italian Art

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 1st October 2011 05:20 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Just ordered this....:cool: