Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Baseball Fury 4th November 2011 01:33 PM

Just ordered the new dual format releases of Sunrise and M direct from Eureka/Masters of Cinema for £15 a piece. Bargain!

Eureka Offers - New Dual Format Editions

That's the link straight into the DF re-releases web shop.

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 4th November 2011 01:34 PM

Had an e-mail from Planet Axel today to say that Horror Express has shipped! :rockon:

oaxaca 4th November 2011 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs (Post 195254)
Had an e-mail from Planet Axel today to say that Horror Express has shipped! :rockon:

Didn't think that was due out for ages yet!? wow I better get my order in!

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 4th November 2011 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oaxaca (Post 195258)
Didn't think that was due out for ages yet!? wow I better get my order in!

Yeah, I was surprised too - especially as it had been pushed back from October to 29/11.

I ordered it on 13/09, so my order may have been lucky enough to have been one of the first!

Mojo 4th November 2011 01:42 PM

Voice Over
Compelling performance by Ian McNeice as a radio writer and performer, whose broadcasts ( and home life ) become increasingly bizarre and surreal. Another obscure gem unearthed by BFI.

sawyer6 4th November 2011 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baseball Fury (Post 195253)
Just ordered the new dual format releases of Sunrise and M direct from Eureka/Masters of Cinema for £15 a piece. Bargain!

Eureka Offers - New Dual Format Editions

That's the link straight into the DF re-releases web shop.

Still no word for Soul Power though:(

Baseball Fury 4th November 2011 01:52 PM

I spoke to Kevin from Eureka, it's officially OOP and not getting a dual format reissue. It's supposedly the worst selling MoC title, so it may not be financially viable for them to re-press it.

sawyer6 4th November 2011 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baseball Fury (Post 195264)
I spoke to Kevin from Eureka, it's officially OOP and not getting a dual format reissue. It's supposedly the worst selling MoC title, so it may not be financially viable for them to re-press it.

So the only option right no is to give 40+ pounds ,damn.The same thing that I did with MoC # 3 Michael

oaxaca 4th November 2011 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs (Post 195261)
Yeah, I was surprised too - especially as it had been pushed back from October to 29/11.

I ordered it on 13/09, so my order may have been lucky enough to have been one of the first!

I just ordered it over amazon.com for £12. Didn't fancy paying axel's ridiculous prices. I don't mind waiting and expect I'll have to with amazon but we'll see.

pedromonkey 4th November 2011 03:12 PM

just ordered these...

Tuff Turf
Riding The Bullet
A Chinese Ghost Story 2
Adrenaline: Fear The Rush
Ricochet

5 for £10.00 from Base.com

The Majestic
The Invaders Season 1

From amazon