Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

dream demon 4th November 2011 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sawyer6 (Post 195266)
So the only option right no is to give 40+ pounds ,damn.The same thing that I did with MoC # 3 Michael

If you're not bothered about having the MOC version, you can get the US BD from ebay for about £12, or you can still pick up the MOC DVD release (also from ebay) for about a tenner. I agree it sucks, though, as before it was announced as being oop you could pick it up on Amazon for about £6. :( :mmph:

Baseball Fury 4th November 2011 04:06 PM

Did you get the Cat BD Pedro?

sawyer6 4th November 2011 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dream demon (Post 195282)
If you're not bothered about having the MOC version, you can get the US BD from ebay for about £12, or you can still pick up the MOC DVD release (also from ebay) for about a tenner. I agree it sucks, though, as before it was announced as being oop you could pick it up on Amazon for about £6. :( :mmph:

I already have the dvd, I wanted the bd also because I also collect the MoC bd titles :(

Rik 4th November 2011 04:27 PM

I've just seen confirmation from Movie Tyme on Facebook that Evil Dead 2 is region locked :(

"They all float down here, they allll floaaaattt!!!"

Refused 4th November 2011 04:42 PM

Zavvi haven't sent my Maniac Cop, and look to be out of stock. Gah, I've had it ordered for ages!

Recently got Walking Dead 3 disc set, looking forward to finally giving the series a watch,

platostotal 4th November 2011 04:50 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Picked up THE OMEN box set for £5 at CEX, I have fond memories of the first(saw it in the cinema in 77) the rest watched on VHS, so that's me weekend Damienized then.

PS. overheard in CEX "no, add those up and it's more than £2 a film, won't be paying more than a pound for any film, put em back dear" it was an old couple with the wife laying the law down. Had a quite chuckle.

Phurious 4th November 2011 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike (Post 195245)
Must admit when i bought it i never even noticed the Jones commentary.

Could be worth a revisit for you then? :noidea:

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 4th November 2011 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike (Post 195238)
I wasn't impressed by Waz at all, The Children however was excellent.

I quite liked WAZ as Melissa George is turning into a fine genre stalwart and even Paul Kane, Dennis Pennis himself, is surprisingly convincing.

Demdike@Cult Labs 4th November 2011 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phurious (Post 195329)
Could be worth a revisit for you then? :noidea:

I got rid of it soon after seeing it.

The days when Blockbuster actually gave you more than 5p store credit for a new film.

Phurious 4th November 2011 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 195345)
I quite liked WAZ as Melissa George is turning into a fine genre stalwart and even Paul Kane, Dennis Pennis himself, is surprisingly convincing.

Yeh, she's doing alright isn't she? Didn't realise Pennis was in it, missed that the first time round. That reminds me to watch Pennis again, that character was too funny and Mike Strutter - comedy genius. :pound: