Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

PaulD 9th November 2011 05:11 PM

I take it that it has the extras like a documentary etc?

keirarts 9th November 2011 06:00 PM

Horror express has turned up, looks great. Not perfect mind but way better than any version i've seen before. A very worthy purchase.

Also worth picking up pulp fiction. Tesco are doing it 11.97. It looks and sounds supurb and features the origional cover art, glad i avoided the us disc.

darthelvis 9th November 2011 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 196366)
I'm so glad I don't like the Star Wars films as these new releases would have annoyed me and made a sizeable dent in my bank balance -- the joys of barely liking any of George Lucas' mainstream films!

Nos this makes me sad, lol! I love Star Wars a little too much, lovely box set!

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 9th November 2011 07:15 PM

Horror Express and Evil Dead II arrived today.
Unfortunately Santa has taken them for delivery at Crimbo.:(

I also picked up The Exterminator on Arrow.Lovely package.:nod:

Anyone watched it yet?

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 9th November 2011 07:22 PM

I watched THE LONG GOOD FRIDAY on Sunday.
Looks very nice indeed,however the Optimum release only contains the trailer,so hold on to those AB editions for the extras!

Also watched THE GUNS OF NAVERONE and X MEN LAST STAND......The one-liner from Wolverine was hilarious!:pound:

dream demon 9th November 2011 08:25 PM

Watched Prowl and Seconds Apart today from After Dark Originals. Prowl was enjoyable. Seconds Apart was brilliant. Highly recommended!

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 9th November 2011 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darthelvis (Post 196451)
Nos this makes me sad, lol! I love Star Wars a little too much, lovely box set!

Obviously my loss is your gain! You're welcome to every Star Wars DVD, BD and piece of memorabilia I own.

Stephen@Cult Labs 9th November 2011 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 196510)
Obviously my loss is your gain! You're welcome to every Star Wars DVD, BD and piece of memorabilia I own.

Not sure if your post is supposed to be humourous. Implying that you don't own anything related to SW? If not, I find it strange that anyone would own anything to do with films they don't like.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 9th November 2011 09:20 PM

Yes, that was a joke as I don't own any Star Wars films or memorabilia -- nothing at all. In fact, I've probably only seen the original trilogy once or twice.

Make Them Die Slowly 9th November 2011 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 196513)
Yes, that was a joke as I don't own any Star Wars films or memorabilia -- nothing at all. In fact, I've probably only seen the original trilogy once or twice.

Me too.