Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

VicDakin 12th November 2011 09:52 AM

blu ray

1 Attachment(s)
The postman emptied his sack this morning

InDogWeTrust 12th November 2011 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VicDakin (Post 197090)
The postman emptied his sack this morning

That's a nice mask man, It actually looks very similar to the skull on the cover of the Evil Dead II BluRay in your hand! :lol:

Having re-watched Stanley Kubrick's 'Eyes Wide Shut' recently, I've been really into masks lately :laugh: I think I would like to start collecting some!

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 12th November 2011 02:31 PM

Ordered Muppet Treasure Island last night on DVD. Have it on video from when I was younger and thought it was about time I bought it on DVD. Absolutly luv the Muppets! Anyone rememeber Muppets Tonight? A show I would tape onto VHS as a kid and rewatch over and over and over again all week - I was obsessed and still am!

Can't wait for The Muppets movie!

Refused 12th November 2011 03:01 PM

I give up with Zavvi, preordered Maniac Cop on the 25th August and it still hasn't been sent. Cancelled and ordered with amazon instead.
I noticed Exterminator is out of stock with Zavvi as well, do they usually have trouble getting in Arrow releases?

Demdike@Cult Labs 12th November 2011 03:39 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Arrivals this week.

Pete 12th November 2011 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iluvdvds@Cult Labs (Post 197147)
Ordered Muppet Treasure Island last night on DVD. Have it on video from when I was younger and thought it was about time I bought it on DVD. Absolutly luv the Muppets! Anyone rememeber Muppets Tonight? A show I would tape onto VHS as a kid and rewatch over and over and over again all week - I was obsessed and still am!

Can't wait for The Muppets movie!

I saw that at the cinema :happy:

Pete 12th November 2011 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike (Post 197158)
Arrivals this week.

Had my eye on FAUSTO for some time - let us know what you think of it, D. :)

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 12th November 2011 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete (Post 197159)
I saw that at the cinema :happy:

You lucky sod! I'd kill to see this on the big screen. :laugh: Do you think the new film will be any good, Pete?

Demdike@Cult Labs 12th November 2011 03:48 PM

Saw it on Amazon marketplace second hand for a couple of quid.

As its an obscure release from Nucleus it was worth a punt that the disc would be in good condition, and so it is.

Its price has now soared though i notice.

Rik 12th November 2011 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Refused (Post 197150)
I give up with Zavvi, preordered Maniac Cop on the 25th August and it still hasn't been sent. Cancelled and ordered with amazon instead.
I noticed Exterminator is out of stock with Zavvi as well, do they usually have trouble getting in Arrow releases?

Only used them twice, preordered the BD of Cannibal Holocaust and the DVD of House on the Edge of the Park, both arrived a few days before release date so I can't complain.
I've preordered Transformers 3 Triple play for my sons birthday, which is on the 24th, hopefully this will arrive early as it's not out until a couple of days after his birthday, otherwise it will be saved for Xmas instead

"They all float down here, they allll floaaaattt!!!"