Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

InDogWeTrust 23rd November 2011 06:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slippery Jack (Post 199401)
... not as ass-kicking as the Touch of Evil cover though. I'd love that on an orange T Shirt :nod: . . .

Sorry, Missed the conversation a bit here and too damn lazy to go back a page or two.
Are these real releases? Look a bit like steelbooks or something from the pics. Who did these get released by?

antmumford 23rd November 2011 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InDogWeTrust (Post 199442)
Sorry, Missed the conversation a bit here and too damn lazy to go back a page or two.
Are these real releases? Look a bit like steelbooks or something from the pics. Who did these get released by?

They are Eureka's two new Masters of Cinema Steelbook releases.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

Pete 23rd November 2011 11:19 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Postie just dropped these off:

Attachment 30371

Wes 23rd November 2011 11:44 AM

Rituals is a fantastic film, it deserves every bit of good press it gets. Does the Secrets of Sex disc include, any of the Anthony Balch shorts - Towers Open Fire etc ?

antmumford 23rd November 2011 12:01 PM

Just got the Eerie Indiana boxset from CEX. Haven't seen it since I was like 10 years old.

Also received Flight of the Navigator as a trade

Nostalgia day today

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

ReturnToZero 23rd November 2011 02:32 PM

DVD:

Libido Mania (Camera Obscura)
The Antichrist (1974)
Delirium (1972)
The Woman in Black (1989)
Eyeball
Eyes of Crystal

monkeyscreams 23rd November 2011 02:42 PM

Yesterday I received (all BD):
- Psycho
- Amer
- Alice (Jan Svankmajer)
- Picnic at hanging rock

:)

Pete 23rd November 2011 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wes (Post 199476)
Rituals is a fantastic film, it deserves every bit of good press it gets. Does the Secrets of Sex disc include, any of the Anthony Balch shorts - Towers Open Fire etc ?

Yes, 'Towers' and 'The Cut-Ups'.

Crimson Blade 23rd November 2011 03:09 PM

Received the following US BD's this morning..
Torso.
House By The Cemetery.
Daughters of Darkness.
Prowler.
Straw Dogs.

Had a quick look at Daughters of Darkness, and it looks like a significant upgrade over the DVD. :)

ReturnToZero 23rd November 2011 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike (Post 199143)
Some arrivals over the last week.

My third copy of Return of the Living Dead 3. - I got rid of my vhs obviously, then got rid of my dvd hoping for a special widescreen uncut edition a few years ago but it never happened. Now the uncut UK version is out of print so i thought it best to get another. :rolleyes:

I could have sworn i owned She, until i decided to watch it a couple of weeks ago and couldn't find it. :confused:

Have you watched Stoney yet? I really like Barbara Bouchet and have been interested in this DVD for a while. Anybody?