Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Demdike@Cult Labs 23rd November 2011 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReturnToZero (Post 199512)
Have you watched Stoney yet? I really like Barbara Bouchet and have been interested in this DVD for a while. Anybody?

Not yet.

I did watch The Killer Likes Candy though, and posted a small review here.

http://www.cult-labs.com/forums/199326-post766.html

PaulD 23rd November 2011 05:04 PM

Bought the Toy Story trilogy on bluray for 9.99 on Amazon's Black Friday Lightning Deal. Looks like I got in there just in time too - 100% already claimed!

Must. Stop. Spending.

Cap. Vic RobotPants M.D. 23rd November 2011 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by antmumford (Post 199479)
Just got the Eerie Indiana boxset from CEX. Haven't seen it since I was like 10 years old.

Also received Flight of the Navigator as a trade

Nostalgia day today

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

You know, I have never seen Eerie Indiana and I have lived in Indiana most of my life. I had to look it up after you mentioned it. Might have to check Netflix and give it a view. I know there are many stories about haunted places in Indiana but the scariest thing about my state is the mindless idiots that inhabit it. Everyday I feel like I'm in a Romero film, and all I want to do is shoot them man, shoot them in the head. ha Ha.:nod:

sawyer6 23rd November 2011 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cap. Vic RobotPants M.D. (Post 199545)
You know, I have never seen Eerie Indiana and I have lived in Indiana most of my life. I had to look it up after you mentioned it. Might have to check Netflix and give it a view. I know there are many stories about haunted places in Indiana but the scariest thing about my state is the mindless idiots that inhabit it. Everyday I feel like I'm in a Romero film, and all I want to do is shoot them man, shoot them in the head. ha Ha.:nod:

Don't do it though:tongue1:

VicDakin 23rd November 2011 05:47 PM

and all I want to do is shoot them man, shoot them in the head. ha Ha.
 
Quote:

and all I want to do is shoot them man, shoot them in the head. ha Ha.
But if you do make sure you film it.

Stephen@Cult Labs 23rd November 2011 06:40 PM

My Tales From The Darkside: The Movie hardbox arrived this morning. I was a little worried when it disappeared from the D&T Mailorder site, but it was because it sold out pretty quickly.

http://img.tapatalk.com/5c020848-4c08-c051.jpg

Gold6082 23rd November 2011 07:18 PM

got some good bargains on Ebay today

All 4 seasons of Tales from the Darkside Brand New won auction at 46

Bloody Moon Uncut dutch import 4.99

Candyman Day of the dead 1.99

many other reasonable priced wins

Stephen@Cult Labs 23rd November 2011 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gold6082 (Post 199562)
got some good bargains on Ebay today

All 4 seasons of Tales from the Darkside Brand New won auction at 46

Bloody Moon Uncut dutch import 4.99

Candyman Day of the dead 1.99

many other reasonable priced wins

Great pickups there Gold.

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 23rd November 2011 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 199554)
My Tales From The Darkside: The Movie hardbox arrived this morning. I was a little worried when it disappeared from the D&T Mailorder site, but it was because it sold out pretty quickly.

http://img.tapatalk.com/5c020848-4c08-c051.jpg

Nice mate-I've got the other cover hardbox.

An often forgotten and underatted anthology IMO.:nod:

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 23rd November 2011 07:24 PM

I picked up the latest THE DEAD ZONE release today to see if it's a direct copy of the old Sanctuary disc I have,or to see if it really IS anamorphic this time round.
I wish to feck someone would release this on Blu Ray.:pray:


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:01 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
Copyright © 2014 Cult Laboratories Ltd. All rights reserved.