Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 24th November 2011 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete (Post 199785)

I ordered a copy while ago and it will make its way from Detroit to the UK shortly and I should have it (along with about 40 other CDs and DVDs) on December 10. Pictures will follow!

I have just ordered Ben-hur: Ultimate Collector's Edition from Amazon.ca for just over £21 including shipping. Also ordered Two-Lane Blacktop (Steelbook) and Punishment Park (Dual Format) from the Eureka website as, if you buy those, they'll send you a 'mystery' BD free.

nekromantik 24th November 2011 06:54 PM

just bought 300 digibook from amazon US for $16 inc shipping :)

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 24th November 2011 06:56 PM

Also ordered Two-Lane Blacktop (Steelbook) and Punishment Park (Dual Format) from the Eureka website as, if you buy those, they'll send you a 'mystery' BD free.

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 24th November 2011 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 199803)
Also ordered Two-Lane Blacktop (Steelbook) and Punishment Park (Dual Format) from the Eureka website as, if you buy those, they'll send you a 'mystery' BD free.

Didn't know that... be interesting to hear what the 'mystery' BD is when it arrives, Nos! :)

Pete 24th November 2011 06:58 PM

How do you order from their site? Everytime I log in it just tells you what they've released so far.

Demdike@Cult Labs 24th November 2011 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 199803)
I ordered a copy while ago and it will make its way from Detroit to the UK shortly and I should have it (along with about 40 other CDs and DVDs) on December 10. Pictures will follow!

I have just ordered Ben-hur: Ultimate Collector's Edition from Amazon.ca for just over £21 including shipping. Also ordered Two-Lane Blacktop (Steelbook) and Punishment Park (Dual Format) from the Eureka website as, if you buy those, they'll send you a 'mystery' BD free.

What happened to the "I've spent up for the next couple of months" Nos. ;)

Aaah!! I get it they were essentials. :lol:

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 24th November 2011 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete (Post 199808)
How do you order from their site? Everytime I log in it just tells you what they've released so far.

Go to the address below, which is the new and upcoming releases, and there are also links to go to the special offers and various other categories.

Eureka Offers - New Releases

Pete 24th November 2011 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 199812)
Go to the address below, which is the new and upcoming releases, and there are also links to go to the special offers and various other categories.

Eureka Offers - New Releases

That's the page! Thanks :)

oaxaca 24th November 2011 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 199806)

Just done the same Nos, thanks for the heads-up. I wonder what the mystery disc will be... how exciting :p Plus I'm really looking forward to both films. They each have brilliant reviews on imdb.com

PaulD 24th November 2011 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 199806)

Gonna do the same thing too. Not seen Punishment Park but heard good things.