Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

bdc 25th November 2011 10:28 AM

And...they ship registered which is incredible for the postage I paid,very good packaging as well.
Marking it as a gift means that I can order up to 45 Euro value. ;)
I paid less than 5 Euro including shipping for each dvd. :thumb:

Preparing to place another order...it's still November after all (no purchases for me in December I'm afraid). :lol:

Prince_Vajda 25th November 2011 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bdc (Post 199897)
And...they ship registered which is incredible for the postage I paid,very good packaging as well.
Marking it as a gift means that I can order up to 45 Euro value. ;)
I paid less than 5 Euro including shipping for each dvd. :thumb:

Preparing to place another order...it's still November after all (no purchases for me in December I'm afraid). :lol:

Is there really not a single new Code Red release in December? ;)

Greetings!

PaulD 25th November 2011 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bdc (Post 199888)
Interesting that you went for the sex-less version of La bestia uccide a sangue freddo,pic quality isn't great but still an interesting version imho. ;)

Only picked it up as it was under £2 on Amazon. Didn't look around to see what other versions were available. Just had a look and yeah it's cut for sex and nudity, and some violence. Ah poo.

bdc 25th November 2011 10:57 AM

I've read the violence is intact but it's cut for sex,Il also have it because I wanted the more straight forward sex-less version (the sex scenes become distracting at times here I think :loco:).

bdc 25th November 2011 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prince_Vajda (Post 199904)
Is there really not a single new Code Red release in December? ;)

Greetings!

No Code Red releases till February it seems...but who knows? ;)

Refused 25th November 2011 11:12 AM

Got Deep Red and Vampire Girl vs Frankenstein Girl in the post today.
Unfortunately Vampire Girl is region A locked, and I've quit the multiregion game for the time being, if anyone fancies trading for it or buying it feel free. :)

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 25th November 2011 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bdc (Post 199897)
(no purchases for me in December I'm afraid). :lol:

The famous last words of an DVDaholic. I should know, I've said something similar many times and completely failed to go that long without buying something!

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 25th November 2011 11:20 AM

I'm interested in Vampire Girl so could you let me know how much you paid and one for it?

Baseball Fury 25th November 2011 11:22 AM

Just pre-ordered Two-Lane Blacktop steelbook and Punishment Park dual-format from Eureka to get the free blu-ray, and I also ordered the Metropolis BD steelbook while I was there for £12 delivered.

No more buying until after Christmas now, although if Cars 2 is cheap at 6pm in the Amazon deals I'll have that too, haha

antmumford 25th November 2011 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baseball Fury (Post 199915)
No more buying until after Christmas now, although if Cars 2 is cheap at 6pm in the Amazon deals I'll have that too, haha

Ah good thinking, was wondering what "Blue lightning strikes again" was going to be. Glad you mentioned this because it's the only Pixar Blu I don't have yet. Was going to buy it in HMV but they only stock their exclusive Steelbook which I don't want cos it won't match the rest of the collection.