Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Paul@TheOverlook 15th December 2011 07:09 PM

Nice haul, Baseball.

BAKA 15th December 2011 08:01 PM

Some nice pick ups Baseball Fury. I really need to get around to picking up Pigs & Battleships. I'll probably have to order it directly from Eurkea as most of the retailers I like to use have it at slightly more than I'd like to pay. I wonder if they'll be having any sort of Boxing Day / January sale or offers on.

oaxaca 15th December 2011 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BAKA (Post 203830)
Some nice pick ups Baseball Fury. I really need to get around to picking up Pigs & Battleships. I'll probably have to order it directly from Eurkea as most of the retailers I like to use have it at slightly more than I'd like to pay. I wonder if they'll be having any sort of Boxing Day / January sale or offers on.

I've got PIGS & BATTLESHIPS on my sales/trades page BAKA, I wasn't really that into it to be honest, I much preferred Imamura's later films like PROFOUND DESIRES and BALLAD OF NARAYAMA, really looking forward to INSECT WOMAN. I've only watched it once so is in mint condition. 13 including p&p if you/anyone wants it. Not really much I'm after trades wise, although I would like BASKET CASE, BEYOND THE DARKNESS and POULTRYGEIST on bluray, oh and the METROPOLIS steelbook harhar

gag 15th December 2011 09:31 PM

Bought Storm warning extreme edition from cash generators 4 they have a big selection of over 100 all 4 just didnt have anymore money on me to buy owt :(

keirarts 16th December 2011 12:42 AM

4 Attachment(s)
Payday tomorrow, heres the shopping list for my budget.

[ATTACH] 34466 [/ATTACH]

[ATTACH] 34467 [/ATTACH]

[ATTACH] 34468 [/ATTACH]

[ATTACH] 34469 [/ATTACH]

Handyman Joe 16th December 2011 01:22 PM

Got my inebriated Criterion purchases - Seven Samurai and Night of the Hunter in today (quick from Planet Axel) - must admit I'm not sure about this new paper slipcase/digibook packaging they're using over at Criterion - looks nice just now but could get tatty over the years. Prone to bashing when dropped through a letter box too.

Gojirosan 16th December 2011 01:29 PM

I am counting the days till I can afford to order Criterion's Night Of The Hunter BD...

...and Videodrome...and Blow Up...and Dazed And Confused...and...

Slippery Jack 16th December 2011 01:31 PM

Yeah I thought that with the Teshigahara Criterion boxset I ordered - lovely matte white card packaging, but so easily marked/dented !

Just pre-ordered Kill List, released (annoyingly) on boxing day . . .

darthelvis 16th December 2011 01:33 PM

Just Bought Pearl Jam Twenty & Dark Crystal on Blu Ray.

Gojirosan 16th December 2011 02:14 PM

The thread about Peplum Sword'n'Sandal flicks made me buy a nice R1 DVD of Leone's The Colossus Of Rhodes, cos the BBC print is cropped to a very cramped 16:9. Also, the DVD has a Christopher Frayling commentary.

Also, Powell & Pressburger's superb A Canterbury Tale arrived.

:)