Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 3rd January 2012 10:36 AM

I had a look through the Synapse titles at Horror Movie Empire and ordered Intruder, Thou Shalt Not Kill... Except (both BDs) and the Women in Prison Triple Bill (Chained Heat, Red Heat, Jungle Warriors).

PaulD 3rd January 2012 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 207212)
I had a look through the Synapse titles at Horror Movie Empire and ordered Intruder, Thou Shalt Not Kill... Except (both BDs) and the Women in Prison Triple Bill (Chained Heat, Red Heat, Jungle Warriors).

Same here! (also ordered both releases of Thriller: A Cruel Picture/They Call Her One Eye)

sawyer6 3rd January 2012 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 207209)
Arachnid was a fun little film, even if I do have a severe phobia of spiders!

Me too :tongue1:that's why I think I'll enjoy it

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 3rd January 2012 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 207209)
Arachnid was a fun little film, even if I do have a severe phobia of spiders!

I watched it with an arachnophobe who kept her feet off the floor and kept scratching the whole way through!

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 3rd January 2012 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulD (Post 207213)
Same here! (also ordered both releases of Thriller: A Cruel Picture/They Call Her One Eye)

I already own Thriller: A Cruel Picture, but am tempted by They Call Her One Eye just so I can watch the two and see if the extra violence and hardcore scenes make much of a difference.

Gojirosan 3rd January 2012 11:00 AM

Criterion version of The Night Of The Hunter arrived at last!

Cover was damaged but I can live with it.

Stephen@Cult Labs 3rd January 2012 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nekromantik (Post 207205)
no Intruder yet.
I think its official, royal mail has lost or stolen me limited work print edition!
I cant get a refund or replacement from blurayforeveryone so have to try calling bank and see if I can chargeback. otherwise I lost £30!

If they've lost everyones Fright Night blu's I gonna go f*****g mental!

nekromantik 3rd January 2012 11:48 AM

I thought Arachnid was fun too!

nekromantik 3rd January 2012 11:50 AM

ha ha
I do hope it is just backlog.
What makes me think otherwise is it was shipped on the 8th of December so surely it wont still be stuck in the backlog as it was sent Priority.

Handyman Joe 3rd January 2012 05:19 PM

I'm swithering about getting the US blu of In a Glass Cage - anyone seen this movie? Any replay value?