Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

stevie21 6th January 2012 10:42 AM

Has anyone seen the hunter, it was made I think 1984, I just got it after ages of tracking it down

Phurious 6th January 2012 11:45 AM

5 Attachment(s)
So my new year's resolution of buying less DVDs and Blus has failed miserably, but hey ho, they're there to be broken aren't they?

My Franco knowledge is deplorable and in anticipation of Stephen Thrower's book on him I thought I'd grab the boxset.

Cool glow-in-the-dark sleeve for the double play release of Attack The Block (not sure why I thought it was a steelbook, although I'm pretty sure it was listed as one. I've heard bad reports about Play.com recently).

Breathless is a vastly underrated remake of Godard's 'classic' and I'll put my neck on the line by saying I think that this is superior to Godard's original :mob:

After watching Von Trier's early films I was eager to watch The Kingdom, especially as his film Epidemic appears to be the seed for this series in some ways (according to one of his biographers).

Altered States - R.I.P. Ken

antmumford 6th January 2012 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phurious (Post 207792)
After watching Von Trier's early films I was eager to watch The Kingdom, especially as his film Epidemic appears to be the seed for this series in some ways (according to one of his biographers).

I really want that set too, did you get it at a good price?

Daemonia 6th January 2012 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper@Cult Labs (Post 207760)
Just bought one of these for Stephen! :happy:

:lol:

I think Nos could do with one of those too. You can't show favouritism, Reaps. :lol:

Phurious 6th January 2012 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by antmumford (Post 207804)
I really want that set too, did you get it at a good price?

I got it for £23 on Amazon marketplace. Couldn't find it cheaper than that.

dis 6th January 2012 01:13 PM

Hi all,just got these today.

ilsa tigress of siberia
a/u pennance
black devil doll
satans blood

still waiting for nekromantik and theres nothing out there { scream or die }.:clap:

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 6th January 2012 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daemonia (Post 207805)
:lol:

I think Nos could do with one of those too. You can't show favouritism, Reaps. :lol:

One of those would be great for the busier days when Royal Mail visit several times!

James Morton 6th January 2012 03:32 PM

What films have you purchased recently,or are going to purchase?

just pre ordered the FOUR FLIES ON GREY VELVET and ROLLING THUNDER blu rays
expect around 30 Jan

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 6th January 2012 03:37 PM

Let's hope Rolling Thunder arrives on schedule this time!:nod:

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 6th January 2012 03:40 PM

2 Attachment(s)
A trip to HMV today provided......

Thank feck Arrow released Frankenhooker this week,as there's feck all else out....