Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

James Morton 6th January 2012 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper@Cult Labs (Post 207835)
Let's hope Rolling Thunder arrives on schedule this time!:nod:

I'm hoping both are released on time and no delays
esp FFOGV

nekromantik 6th January 2012 05:11 PM

Just got Predator Trilogy as a late xmas gift! :lol:
Was £17 in the HMV sale and getting just Predator 2 and Predators would be £19.

Baseball Fury 6th January 2012 05:26 PM

Just had Alice In Wonderland (animated) turn up. It was free from Disney reward points, which is cracking really.

More film companies should do a similar thing.

Slippery Jack 6th January 2012 06:12 PM

Third day in a row I've had a dvd arrive at work, a nice hightlight to the day! This time it was Attack the Block with the play.com glowy sleeve. A little disappointed it wasn't a steelbook, but hey ho . . .

the blob 6th January 2012 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baseball Fury (Post 207855)
Just had Alice In Wonderland (animated) turn up. It was free from Disney reward points, which is cracking really.

More film companies should do a similar thing.

Disney are great like that. I got a free (well, $2.98 shipping) BD off them a couple of years ago on my birthday. :)

Selection was a bit poor though so I went for National Treasure.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 6th January 2012 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper@Cult Labs (Post 207835)
Let's hope Rolling Thunder arrives on schedule this time!:nod:

It should do. I've been sent the BD to review and, as I haven't seen it before, I'm really looking forward to watching the film.

Gojirosan 6th January 2012 08:58 PM

After The Cat O' Nine Tails yesterday, another load from the Play Arrow sale arrived today

The Beyond BD
Vamp BD
Dawn Of The Dead BD
Day Of The Dead BD
Pieces
Midnight

Sam 6th January 2012 10:20 PM

Just ordered the 3 disc Carlos the Jackal blu ray from play.com (only £5.99 in their 24hr sale) - I swear I'm going to stop checking those emails!!

Slippery Jack 6th January 2012 10:23 PM

Pre-ordered Post Mortem, Pablo Larrain's follow-up to Tony Manero. Know very little about it, and not read any reviews of it, just heard it mentioned on the Guardian films of 2011 podcast... plus Tony Manero rawked :rockon: (in an ugly, depressing way) . . .

Daemonia 7th January 2012 01:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper@Cult Labs (Post 207837)
[Thank feck Arrow released Frankenhooker this week,as there's feck all else out....

You're not wrong there, Reaps. Been sod all out this week that I was interested in. Thank God for Arrow, eh?