Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

sawyer6 20th January 2012 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike (Post 210632)
Can't wait for Code red to start releasing again then you can give up with the Hong Kong fest.:lol:

He will never stop:tongue1:

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 20th January 2012 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baseball Fury (Post 210571)
Weighing up a 10 film order from Masters of Cinema. I'm supposed to be saving for a wedding! Aargh!

Don't.

Blu Ray's are FAR more important mate!:lol:

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 20th January 2012 04:51 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Criterion's BD ofISLAND OF LOST SOULS any good?

Nordicdusk 20th January 2012 04:53 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 40679

I got Ninja Assassin on Blu Ray today it was only €5 have not seen it before so a blind buy really.

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 20th January 2012 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper@Cult Labs (Post 210637)
Criterion's BD ofISLAND OF LOST SOULS any good?

It's a really good release, Reaps :nod:

Eureka are supposed to be releasing it this year on BD too, though.

Scyther 20th January 2012 05:28 PM

Just ordered some Eurocrime via Amazon. Uranium Conspiracy, Smiling Maniacs and Day of the Cobra! :cool:

Stephen@Cult Labs 20th January 2012 05:57 PM

A few of my German Action Cult dvds have been shipped, but apparently a few of them (including The Delta Force) were postponed by a week (until next week), due to "technical issues". Seeing as American Ninja 2 was announced and then pulled, I'm fearing the same might happen to these postponed ones. The,Delta Force is one of the ones I really want too. Fingers crossed.

RedEyeTheCylon 20th January 2012 06:00 PM

Yesterday I bought a brand new copy of the Arrow Day of the Dead blu-ray on eBay for £7.99. I was surprised it was still there as it's been listed for a couple of days now and I thought any of the Arrow blu rays would have been snapped up straight away for that sort of price.
I also bought Spiderman 3 for £4.95 including postage. I've had it on DVD for ages but have never actually wached it but it doesn't look like a bad films and the first two in the trilogy were pretty good.

Refused 20th January 2012 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BAKA (Post 210604)
Have already had stuff arrive from the Eureka promotion already (although Silence appears to have been sent to me in error). Less than 24 hours after ordering. Can't wait until they start shipping The Insect Woman and Repo Man Steelbook :D Gotta love HMV too, heaven knows who I'll use for pre-orders if they die. I've found no one as consistent in getting pre-orders to me so early.

http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/...A/pickup63.jpg

So envious. I have both Red State and Melancholia preordered, and I've got 2 blu-rays coming from Eureka. Nothing for me yet. :(
Glad to see Red State comes with a slip though.

Scyther 20th January 2012 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 210655)
A few of my German Action Cult dvds have been shipped, but apparently a few of them (including The Delta Force) were postponed by a week (until next week), due to "technical issues". Seeing as American Ninja 2 was announced and then pulled, I'm fearing the same might happen to these postponed ones. The,Delta Force is one of the ones I really want too. Fingers crossed.

Stephen, if things fall through on The Delta Force and you don't mind NTSC, those films are REALLY easy to come by here in the States, and cheap. I bought the first three films for under $10 USD. Could easily pick it up for you and ship your way!