Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Stephen@Cult Labs 27th February 2010 05:01 PM

I actually enjoyed the remake of Black Christmas more than Sorority Row,that's how sick in the head I am! And don't get me started on the acting talents,or lack thereof,of Rumer Willis!!!! :lol:

42ndStreetFreak 27th February 2010 05:18 PM

****!!!!

The "Cujo" DVD is crap looking and removes the oh...oh....oh...so memorable Dee Wallace orgasm scene!
Only £1, but damn it!
****ing thing's going back!

AGHHHAAAAAAGGHHH!!!!!!!!!

Gojirosan 27th February 2010 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 42ndStreetFreak (Post 64857)
****!!!!

The "Cujo" DVD is crap looking and removes the oh...oh....oh...so memorable Dee Wallace orgasm scene!
Only £1, but damn it!
****ing thing's going back!

AGHHHAAAAAAGGHHH!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, according to (the often out-of-date) DVDcompare, that scene is absent from all DVD versions of the film, which are from the R-Rated US cinema version. You'll need to get a VHS for that scene! A damned shame!

42ndStreetFreak 27th February 2010 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gojirosan (Post 64858)
Yeah, according to (the often out-of-date) DVDcompare, that scene is absent from all DVD versions of the film, which are from the R-Rated US cinema version. You'll need to get a VHS for that scene! A damned shame!

**** me. I had the VHS years ago. Not anymore.
*SIGH*

eNoize 27th February 2010 09:02 PM

I'm in agreement with you stevoj. It's amazing that some remakes turn out to be somewhat decent Black Christmas, Last House on the Left, and Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Then others are pure garbage: Sorority Row and The Stepfather. I really despise the thought they have I Spit On Your Grave scheduled for later in the year.

The original House on Sorority Row is quite fun, and thankfully, Stepfather is receiving a BD release on June 15th in the States. :bunny:

Stephen@Cult Labs 27th February 2010 09:06 PM

A lot of people on here would disagree about Black X-mas but I enjoyed it so much,I bought the unrated hd-dvd (sucker :lol: ) and the UK dvd for the alternate version of the movie.

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 27th February 2010 11:01 PM

I watched the BR of THE LOST BOYS tonight.
Looks stunning.:nod:

Stephen@Cult Labs 27th February 2010 11:09 PM

You seen Lost Boys:The Tribe yet Reaps? It's a classic :lol:

Stephen@Cult Labs 28th February 2010 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eNoize (Post 64882)
The original House on Sorority Row is quite fun, and thankfully, Stepfather is receiving a BD release on June 15th in the States. :bunny:

:eek: I just realized that you meant the original Stepfather was being released.Happy days indeed :whoo:

mazon2709 28th February 2010 04:31 PM

I watched Paranormal Activity earlier, not really worth getting excited about. I'm sure us seasoned horror fans have seen all this stuff before and done better. 4/10