Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Stephen@Cult Labs 6th March 2012 08:56 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Baseball Fury (Post 222228)
Preordered Demons, Demons II and House By The Cemetary last night.

Also, watched Repo Man at the weekend, it looks incredible, and the special features and booklet make it a must have blu for genre fans. Smashes my old DVD of it into the ground!

Still need to watch the TV version of Repo Man and the theatrrical version with the commentary. May watch both this weekend.

I was going to get the US steelbook of Fast Five, but in the end, couldn't part with my cash for a G1 (dvd size) BD steelbook, so just bought this instead (not a steelbook).

Bringer Of Funerals 6th March 2012 09:10 PM

My Zombie Collextion 2 came today and the prints are brilliant

bdc 6th March 2012 09:15 PM

Lots of packages arrived (guess from where?) but listing their contents will have to wait till tomorrow as it's time for bed (and a movie). ;)

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 6th March 2012 09:34 PM

Asia somewhere mate? :happy:

wongfeihung62 6th March 2012 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bdc (Post 222373)
Lots of packages arrived (guess from where?) but listing their contents will have to wait till tomorrow as it's time for bed (and a movie). ;)

I'll take a wild guess and say they are HK movies.:tongue1:

Stephen@Cult Labs 6th March 2012 09:37 PM

Caved in (probably because I've had a couple of pints!) and just bought the Shameless Dellamorte Dellamore dvd, even thoguh I own the German Mediabook BD (have to manually switch to English language using the remote after after film starts!) and the Italian BD (with it's annoying audio distortion on the English track at one point!). Really hope Shameless can give us a BD at some point in the future.

keirarts 6th March 2012 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baseball Fury (Post 222228)
Preordered Demons, Demons II and House By The Cemetary last night.

Also, watched Repo Man at the weekend, it looks incredible, and the special features and booklet make it a must have blu for genre fans. Smashes my old DVD of it into the ground!

can't quite bring myself to get rid of my repo man dvd, it also has a nice booklet the soundtrack (which is supurb) and is in a tin made to look like the chevy malibu liscence plate. :cool:

nekromantik 6th March 2012 11:05 PM

Just bought The Mist for £1!

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 7th March 2012 12:25 AM

2 Attachment(s)
More WBA......

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 7th March 2012 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 222369)
Still need to watch the TV version of Repo Man and the theatrrical version with the commentary. May watch both this weekend.

The TV version is hilarious, with plenty of 'freak you', 'flip' and 'melon farmer' expletive variations to make the dialogue even funnier. They even remove the bit where Otto flips off his boss after being fired!