Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Mojo 13th March 2012 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper@Cult Labs (Post 223718)
All shipped! :clap:

Like others on here, I'm holding off buying these until I hear they are Region free. Let us know, reaps!

keirarts 13th March 2012 09:23 AM

Virgin witch and killer's moon both just turned up :dance::woot:

BOTH ARE REGION FREE. Killers moon has some ageing to the print that was also evident in the uk redemption dvd but looks great on blu. Virgin Witch also looks fine, as I suspected, the dvd beaver review was utter crap :lol:

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 13th March 2012 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keirarts (Post 223829)
Virgin witch and killer's moon both just turned up :dance::woot:

BOTH ARE REGION FREE. Killers moon has some ageing to the print that was also evident in the uk redemption dvd but looks great on blu. Virgin Witch also looks fine, as I suspected, the dvd beaver review was utter crap :lol:

Although region coding isn't an issue for me, it's great to hear I'll be able to play both on my PS3.

If yours arrived today, hopefully the postie will deliver mine when he makes the rounds later on. If that's the case, I'll give them a look this afternoon and see what I make of them.

Demoncrat 13th March 2012 01:42 PM

found Monster: Forrest J Ackerman documentary in Poundland, also some crap called the Frankenstein Experiment which i passed on. will watch doc tonight etc.

Rik 13th March 2012 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demoncrat (Post 223855)
found Monster: Forrest J Ackerman documentary in Poundland

I picked this up a couple of weeks back from there, I haven't watched it yet, it's got some good reviews on Amazon so it should be ok

VicDakin 13th March 2012 05:08 PM

BOUGHT ON BLU-RAY RECENTLY

2 Attachment(s)
BOUGHT ON BLU-RAY RECENTLY

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 13th March 2012 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 223813)
My Redemption BDs were shipped several days ago and will hopefully arrive today.

Mine arrived today :happy:

Along with my favourite Aronofsky film: Requiem for a Dream.

marvinnashsear 13th March 2012 06:22 PM

Ordered the 8 disc Vengeance Trilogy from planetaxel. Only seen Oldboy and Lady Vengeance so looking forward to Sympathy.

nekromantik 13th March 2012 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marvinnashsear (Post 223916)
Ordered the 8 disc Vengeance Trilogy from planetaxel. Only seen Oldboy and Lady Vengeance so looking forward to Sympathy.

The dvd?

The bluray is 4 discs but the Canadian boxset is much better.

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 13th March 2012 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marvinnashsear (Post 223916)

Is it this one Marvin? If so, it's awesome :nod: