Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

BAKA 24th March 2012 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sawyer6 (Post 226340)
This is the Italian poster.I have it on a t-shirt!

Oh wow, I wasn't aware of that. First time I've seen it, it looks very contemporary. This is why every release should have multiple covers in the same vein as Arrow's releases, so we don't miss out seeing such great artwork.

sawyer6 24th March 2012 03:00 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by BAKA (Post 226344)
Oh wow, I wasn't aware of that. First time I've seen it, it looks very contemporary. This is why every release should have multiple covers in the same vein as Arrow's releases, so we don't miss out seeing such great artwork.

The original poster :)

wongfeihung62 24th March 2012 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gojirosan (Post 226248)

Wongster - which version of G vs Hedorah is that? I've been trying to find one with no joy.

It's the Columbia /Tri star 50th Anniversary R1 version. Most of the Showa G releases on this label are OOP. Picked this up on ebay yesterday for £6.00. :dance:

Bringer Of Funerals 24th March 2012 03:57 PM

Still waiting 4 my orders

mark meakin 24th March 2012 04:59 PM

M.R James Collection (2011)(Shock Entertainment R0) Finally decided to go for the Aussie set as a UK release is seeming less & less likely.Cheaper than buying the individual BFI releases of some of the stories !, plus my Favourite The Stalls Of Barchester was never released by the BFI.

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 24th March 2012 05:27 PM

16 Attachment(s)
Nice purchase Mark,I'll need to look into one of them myself.

Went to HMV Argyle Street yesterday to pick up the Shameless Dellamorte Dellamore,which they didn't have :mmph: So after watching the classic The Devils earlier this week,decided to fill some gaps in my Ken Russell collection!

This weeks arrivals ended up.....

Hawkmonger 24th March 2012 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demoncrat (Post 226268)
2.50 with the postage, twere all in the "cheap bin" as they have a downner on putting 18s on the shelves, due to them being a xtian organisation (the stuff i've found in here as well!! hahahahaha.) Keep me posted!!

Tempting. I'll sleep on it. ;)

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 24th March 2012 05:44 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Was gonna order the Japanese disc of WHO DARES WINS,but as it worked out at 14,800 yen (£114)+ shipping,I gave it a miss and ordered the German disc instead!:shocked:

Make Them Die Slowly 24th March 2012 05:50 PM

1 Attachment(s)
You're a bad man, Reaps.;)

Rik 24th March 2012 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper@Cult Labs (Post 226371)
Nice purchase Mark,I'll need to look into one of them myself.

Went to HMV Argyle Street yesterday to pick up the Shameless Dellamorte Dellamore,which they didn't have :mmph: So after watching the classic The Devils earlier this week,decided to fill some gaps in my Ken Russell collection!

This weeks arrivals ended up.....

Is that all?! I'm lucky if I have that many arrivals in three months, you must have a very understanding missus Reaps