Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

dream demon 27th March 2012 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keirarts (Post 226431)
Bedevilled currently about on amazon marketplace for £2.49!:shocked: And i'm assured play are similarly cheap.

Attachment 49396

about time I owned this one!

Funnily enough, I received that one today as well! Total bargain! :woot:

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 27th March 2012 10:10 PM

I just ordered the Criterion Collection BD of Harold and Maude, plus the 70th Anniversary Edition of Casablanca.

Curse Planet Axel and their temporary free shipping!

Paul@TheOverlook 27th March 2012 10:53 PM

Harold and Maude is an all-time favourite of mine.

Hammer time 28th March 2012 12:07 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Nuova Guinea, l'isola dei cannibali (The Real Cannibal Holocaust) its excellent if your in to mondo only a couple of parts look a bit dodgy

tollickd 28th March 2012 05:41 AM

I wonder if Planet Axel will extend the offer?

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 28th March 2012 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tollickd (Post 227038)
I wonder if Planet Axel will extend the offer?

I hope it will reappear at some point if there was a spike in sales whilst this offer was on.

keirarts 28th March 2012 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 227025)
I just ordered the Criterion Collection BD of Harold and Maude, plus the 70th Anniversary Edition of Casablanca.

Curse Planet Axel and their temporary free shipping!

indeed. went back onto axel and ordered some more katerina including the interesting sounding double exposure. Apparently its an unnoficial 're-make' of a movie I owned on vhs many years ago called the photographer. That ones planned to be released from gtrindhouse so could be out anytime between now and when i'm 60.

Bringer Of Funerals 28th March 2012 11:07 AM

Ultimate Fighter season 5 has already came - i only ordered it yesterday.

Finally my Mill Creek 44 Spag western collection has come after about a week of waiting

Daemonia 28th March 2012 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keirarts (Post 227044)
That ones planned to be released from gtrindhouse so could be out anytime between now and when i'm 60.

Indeed, I'm still waiting for them to release An American Hippy in Israel. They first announced it 12 years ago. That's quite a wait.

Paul@TheOverlook 28th March 2012 01:41 PM

Cracks me up that on Sage Stallone's imdb page it says he turned down the chance to reprise his role as Rocky Jr in the last film due to commitments running Grindhouse Releasing. What is it that he does? His business partner finds enough time to edit many Hollywood blockbusters, so I wonder what it is that Sage gets up to?