Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Demdike@Cult Labs 12th April 2012 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 231335)
Won't Royal Mail be pleased with the extra business?! With orders like mine, the discs will be brought in a van, not a bag!

Very true.

keirarts 12th April 2012 10:38 PM

GODDAMMITTT!!

been at work all night got home and missed most of this, have stuck orders for a couple still at a penny some good ones like the sleepy eyes of death collection and the warner archives tarzan collection but their not appearing in my order history..

i'm beginning to suspect supermarts account has been hacked or he's busy cancelling s**t as quickly as people order.

gag 12th April 2012 10:43 PM

Every now and again i buy a film that i hear people go on about on here, or like owt else the odd blind buy ...But now i decided the films i like to search if there is follow up or sequels etc to certain films that i dont know to much about..i google a film or wikipedia but occasionaly they only give info on that particular film im searching info on..can any one recomend a site where if i gooled a film then it will also give me info on its sequels etc then i know if there is a sequel on the film im searching where u dont always get that info on wikipedia or imdb....

Demdike@Cult Labs 12th April 2012 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keirarts (Post 231355)
GODDAMMITTT!!

been at work all night got home and missed most of this, have stuck orders for a couple still at a penny some good ones like the sleepy eyes of death collection and the warner archives tarzan collection but their not appearing in my order history..

i'm beginning to suspect supermarts account has been hacked or he's busy cancelling s**t as quickly as people order.

All my orders are now at the despatching soon stage.

Bringer Of Funerals 12th April 2012 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike (Post 231364)
All my orders are now at the despatching soon stage.

Mine are

gag 12th April 2012 11:16 PM

Everything gone back up now the Exorcist which was 1p is now £8.1p..

keirarts 12th April 2012 11:20 PM

Some are hitting my account some arnt. I DEFINATELY have weird science and an image kung-fu movie so-far... many more dont appear then go up in price.

Make Them Die Slowly 12th April 2012 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gag (Post 231360)
Every now and again i buy a film that i hear people go on about on here, or like owt else the odd blind buy ...But now i decided the films i like to search if there is follow up or sequels etc to certain films that i dont know to much about..i google a film or wikipedia but occasionaly they only give info on that particular film im searching info on..can any one recomend a site where if i gooled a film then it will also give me info on its sequels etc then i know if there is a sequel on the film im searching where u dont always get that info on wikipedia or imdb....

Have you tried this site.

UHM - Upcoming Horror Movies | Your upcoming horror movies resource since June 24th '99

keirarts 12th April 2012 11:37 PM

4 Attachment(s)
ok...

looks like the mad dash is over and the prices are back to normal. Typical of my luck i'm stuck in work being screamed at by idiotic members of the public over pennies when this happens... Sigh kept in till 10:30 by some knob who was irate over a £1.00 charge, eventually I hung the phone up on him because he wouldent shut up...

looks like i'm likely getting a bit of a mixed bunch

Attachment 53629

Attachment 53630

Attachment 53631

Attachment 53632

not quite the haul some of you lucky sods had but what the hell, I havent seen weird science in years.

gag 12th April 2012 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Make Them Die Slowly (Post 231382)

Thanks but not quite what im looking for ...for eg i want a site where say i was to type hellraiser it would automaticaly give me all hellraisers films or if i type star wars it would do the same give me a list of all star wars films....Reason y im asking is because like said bought few films blind buy or what ive heard people go on about here..So if i bought a film ive never heard of then i wont know if there a sequel etc so hence a site where it would give me all the info required by just typing name of the first film so i can buy the sequels etc if they have one .....