Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Rik 13th April 2012 06:52 PM

And mine, knew it was too good to be true. That's twice I've had orders cancelled from them so they aren't getting my money ever again.
Oh well, I didn't really want those 11 BU DVDs anyway ;)

the blob 13th April 2012 06:53 PM

Mine too, as expected! booooooooooo!

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 13th April 2012 06:54 PM

Well, I don't need to worry about watching that Fright Night remake BD as all my orders with supermarket_usa have been cancelled. Maybe when it appears on Sky Movies…

Demdike@Cult Labs 13th April 2012 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 231708)
And mine, knew it was too good to be true. That's twice I've had orders cancelled from them so they aren't getting my money ever again.Oh well, I didn't really want those 11 BU DVDs anyway ;)

All Your Music tend to be a penny cheaper anyway. :lol: ;)

the blob 13th April 2012 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike (Post 231713)

I'm an All Your Music fan. Been doing nearly all my Amazon stuff through them for a while. :thumb:

Demdike@Cult Labs 13th April 2012 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the blob (Post 231715)
I'm an All Your Music fan. Been doing nearly all my Amazon stuff through them for a while. :thumb:

They don't tend to screw up like Moviemars and Sup****rt. :nod:

yet!

Rik 13th April 2012 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike (Post 231713)

I've used All Your Music a few times and never had the slightest of problems with them :nod:
I've noticed that my order has totally vanished so I can't even leave negative feedback.:mmph: At least it didn't turn into another HME fiasco where we all paid and received nothing :)

Demdike@Cult Labs 13th April 2012 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 231718)
At least it didn't turn into another HME fiasco where we all paid and received nothing :)

It was always safe in that respect.:)

Prince_Vajda 13th April 2012 07:05 PM

It's a shame that the orders disappear from one's account - I would have loved to give them the lowest rating ever for fooling customers! :mad2:

Greetings!

BAKA 13th April 2012 07:06 PM

I think I'm going to try ordering a few things from All Your Music over Amazon, as Axel still feels more expensive than it used to be. Even adding in P&P at All Your Music they still seem cheaper on a lot of titles I want before adding in P&P from Axel. Don't Open Till Christmas for example, £10.38 delivered at All Your Music, £12.52 at Axel before delivery. I hope they're as reliable. I suspect I may still have to rely on Axel for titles I'm pre-ordering / eagerly awaiting for their speed though.