Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Bringer Of Funerals 13th April 2012 07:07 PM

Ive had 1 problem with ALL YOUR MUSIC - the Warriors set came all smashed in so they've sent me a refund.

Ive never ordered from Mars

Demdike@Cult Labs 13th April 2012 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prince_Vajda (Post 231720)
It's a shame that the orders disappear from one's account - I would have loved to give them the lowest rating ever for fooling customers! :mad2:

Greetings!

Order something else from them then blast them in the feedback for that item. :heh:

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 13th April 2012 07:09 PM

No big loss....

Bringer Of Funerals 13th April 2012 07:10 PM

Whats Mars like with orders

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 13th April 2012 07:11 PM

All Supermart orders been cancelled!:pound:

Demdike@Cult Labs 13th April 2012 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bringer Of Funerals (Post 231727)

Generally ok, i had one problem with them before Christmas and they just cancelled my order.

The transactions are always safe so it was no problem really. Don't think i've ordered from them since as AYM always undercut them by a penny. :lol:

Rik 13th April 2012 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bringer Of Funerals (Post 231727)

Depends how quick NASA can fill the Space Shuttle up with your stuff, I always preferred Snickers anyway ;)

Seriously though, moviemars are a joke, always cancelling orders. All Your Music is definitely the best I've used

the blob 13th April 2012 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bringer Of Funerals (Post 231723)
Ive had 1 problem with ALL YOUR MUSIC - the Warriors set came all smashed in so they've sent me a refund.

Ive never ordered from Mars

If they sent a refund without much argument I'd say that's good myself. Not much anyone can do about when the post decides to play football with it. :)

I know Daemonia has plenty to say about Moviemars...

I've had orders cancelled from Mars and Supermart but not one yet fro AYM. My Dad did have an ebay purchase from AYM go missing but they sent him another one.

Rik 13th April 2012 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the blob (Post 231733)

I know Daemonia has plenty to say about Moviemars...

He certainly does :mob::mob:

Demdike@Cult Labs 13th April 2012 07:24 PM

On Amazons seller rating

All Your Music - 98%

S*******t - 97%

Rarewaves - 96%

Moviemars - 96%

To be fair all are well above average. With some obvious stand out cases as exceptions.