Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Sobral 15th April 2012 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 232188)
I'm not sure if I even have a vhs player! Just bought them for the artwork

Haha, I recently got some Coffin Joe VHS's just for collecting purposes (even though I have 3 DVD box-sets), my player is long gone too...
I'll post a pic when I have the whole set.

mark meakin 15th April 2012 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 232059)

Where's that 'Anamorphic' Pray For Death' dvd from Stephen ?.Looks like it'll be a copy off the new MGM 'R' dvd version.I'll be surprised if it's uncut.

Stephen@Cult Labs 15th April 2012 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mark meakin (Post 232250)
Where's that 'Anamorphic' Pray For Death' dvd from Stephen ?.Looks like it'll be a copy off the new MGM 'R' dvd version.I'll be surprised if it's uncut.

No idea tbh

Stephen@Cult Labs 15th April 2012 06:21 PM

Reaper said he'd stick with his Korean dvd instead of getting the MGM disc, I'm still waiting for him to say of this is the same one he has....

bdc 15th April 2012 06:34 PM

Looks like the old US Panmedia "grey-market" release. ;)
According to what I've read it's a composite and not completely uncut?

Here's some info on the cuts made:
http://originalvidjunkie.blogspot.co...25b8ed4a02dabe

mark meakin 15th April 2012 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 232253)
Reaper said he'd stick with his Korean dvd instead of getting the MGM disc, I'm still waiting for him to say of this is the same one he has....

Never knew of a Korean disc.I know the korean seller I bought The Passage (1979) off was selling a port of the lousy Spanish dvd.Shame as the cover was terrific.

Stephen@Cult Labs 15th April 2012 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mark meakin (Post 232256)
Never knew of a Korean disc.I know the korean seller I bought The Passage (1979) off was selling a port of the lousy Spanish dvd.Shame as the cover was terrific.

Ah well, I'll just have to see what it is when it arrives.

bdc 15th April 2012 06:51 PM

I think I know what it is,as mentioned in my previous post... ;)
Btw I've added a link which provides some more info on what was cut.

Stephen@Cult Labs 15th April 2012 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bdc (Post 232260)
I think I know what it is,as mentioned in my previous post... ;)
Btw I've added a link which provides some more info on what was cut.

If it's even slightly longer than the dvd-r, I'll be happy :)

bdc 15th April 2012 06:58 PM

More Dragon Jester dvd's straight from Malaysia... :)

Deadful Melody (1993)
Liquid Sword, The aka Legend of the Liquid sword (1993)

http://b.dv1.us/p1/886/180886-d0.jpg http://dv1.us/p1/940/180940-d0.jpg


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:17 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
Copyright © 2014 Cult Laboratories Ltd. All rights reserved.