Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

mark meakin 19th April 2012 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike (Post 233314)
The Amazon payments from the Supermart saga have disappeared from my pending list on my CC account.

Everything is cool now :cool:

I'm guessing its the same for everyone else as well?? :)

I used a debit card so I'll have to check at the bank today.Get a print out from a cash machine.

Aurora75 19th April 2012 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 225162)
Forbidden Zone,

haha, that film is insane. :)

keirarts 19th April 2012 08:09 AM

My mate doubled up Exterminator and maniac cop arrow blu's. Rather than return them I chucked him the money now I have them. Need to play catch up with arrows stuff. Theres Way too much coming out for my meagre wages.:(

Rik 19th April 2012 08:54 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Few bargains from my local CEX this morning, £9.50 for all four. And while I was at the counter paying a guy came up and asked if they'd hold the Arrow COTLD blu for him while he went to the bank. I asked him where he found that and he said he had hidden it upstairs, bang out of order because if I'd seen it I would've bought itAttachment 55076

mark meakin 19th April 2012 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mark meakin (Post 233447)
I used a debit card so I'll have to check at the bank today.Get a print out from a cash machine.

Just checked & my money has still not be put back !:mmph:

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 19th April 2012 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Refused (Post 233404)
FREE SHIPPING on planetaxel! Go go go!

I had promised myself I wouldn't order anything else this month, but that's just gone out the window!

BAKA 19th April 2012 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Refused (Post 233404)
FREE SHIPPING on planetaxel! Go go go!

Woo, great news. Now to decide what to buy! Thanks for the heads up.

PaulD 19th April 2012 10:03 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Just bought this, thanks to Planet Axel's free shipping it came to £3.30. I suspect I'll be putting more orders in shortly:

keirarts 19th April 2012 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 233472)
Few bargains from my local CEX this morning, £9.50 for all four. And while I was at the counter paying a guy came up and asked if they'd hold the Arrow COTLD blu for him while he went to the bank. I asked him where he found that and he said he had hidden it upstairs, bang out of order because if I'd seen it I would've bought itAttachment 55076

I spotted someone doing that at the blockbusters where I work, he hid the disc behind some display boxes. As soon as he left I removed it, put it back on display and someone else bought it. The guy came back a couple of hours later and began rummaging through the boxes in a panic. He then came over to ask if we had the title in stock..

"really sorry"

I replied.

"someone just bought it"

The guy got angry, insisting he'd "seen it here a couple of hours ago" So I told him he should have brought it to the counter and asked us to put it aside as we can hold stuff for a customer for a couple of days.

As a retailer people hiding the boxes irritates the hell out of me, half the time they dont bother coming back for the product, we cant find the display sleeve so we send the product off to either be displayed or sold at a discount only to find the box while cleaning a week or so later.

keirarts 19th April 2012 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulD (Post 233486)
Just bought this, thanks to Planet Axel's free shipping it came to £3.30. I suspect I'll be putting more orders in shortly:

is it the two hour version or the 90 minute version?