Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Philleh 17th March 2010 11:05 AM

My Pusher trilogy and Bleeder arrived today! :woot:

vincenzo 17th March 2010 11:08 AM

I still find Blood On Satan's Claw a creepy and effective film today. The atmosphere is genuinely malevolent and Linda Hayden has splendid breasts screen presence.

Great stuff. :cool:

Philleh 17th March 2010 11:11 AM

Ha ha! Nice.

Yes, a true British classic and a personal childhood fave of mine!

nekromantik 17th March 2010 11:20 AM

Il be getting Day of the Dead blu for my bday!!
Also preorderd Clive Barker's Dread.

Mojo 17th March 2010 06:30 PM

The New York Ripper

Not my favourite Fulci by any means ( although Daniela Doria is always a bonus ;) ) but I have to agree with other posters, it really does look fantastic.

It's been a while since I watched this one and to be honest I'd forgotton how excellent the soundtrack is.

42ndStreetFreak 17th March 2010 07:28 PM

"Paint Ball" - (no idea what the hell this is. Sounded quite interesting though)

"Raising Jeffrey Dahmer" - (No idea what this is either but it was only £1 from 'Poundland')

Richcrue 17th March 2010 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 42ndStreetFreak (Post 67604)
"Raising Jeffrey Dahmer" - (No idea what this is either but it was only £1 from 'Poundland')

I`ve gotten about 12 Hardgore dvds from poundland,cant go wrong for a quid.

My latest buys are-Species-2 disc special Edition £5 brand new from blockbuster,
SHE(Sandahl Bergman) £3 pre-owned from Blockbuster,
From Dusk till Dawn-2 disc special Edition from Asda

I like a bargain!:embarassed:

antmumford 17th March 2010 08:26 PM

Just watched Star Trek on BR. Looked good, nice sharp images. The film was good too, I've never watched the original series so I never got the hype but I could see how this film set up the main characters and can understand why people like it so much. Action packed and quite funny too. 3 and a half stars from me.

antmumford 17th March 2010 08:45 PM

Creepshow 2 Special Edition (Anchor Bay) - couldn't find this anywhere new so resorted to ebay. Won it for a fiver. Just arrived today and it's in immaculate condition, looks like it's never been touched.

pedromonkey 17th March 2010 08:50 PM

mr postie brought me a few lovelies today.

i got...

Accion Mutante
Scanners 3 - i now have a little picture of Michale ironside on the spines.
Dalek collection: Dalek invasion earth 2150 + Doctor Who and the daleks.

and recieved a great trade item of Masque Of the Red Death from Gojirosan. Cheese dude...