Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Philleh 19th March 2010 12:14 PM

Will do buddy, been wanting to grab them for some time (the MM titles)... and who doesn't love themselves a slice of The Hammer?!

nekromantik 19th March 2010 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Philleh (Post 67958)
Picked up:

Sorority Row
Saw 6
(Blu-ray)

How could you :eek:

:lol:

Philleh 19th March 2010 01:25 PM

Don't be hatin'! :lol:

I meant it when I said I thoroughly enjoyed it! It's up there with parts 1 and 3 for my money!

antmumford 19th March 2010 01:47 PM

Just popped back from town and picked up a few treats:

The Killing Fields 2 Disc Special Edition (Optimum) - Not seen this but it's been highly rated and was nominated for 7 Academy Awards so it's gotta be good, I hope. What do you think?

Cinema Paradiso 4 Disc Deluxe Edition (Arrow) - Another I haven't seen but an old friend of mine said it was his favourite film in the whole world. "A beautiful piece of film making" he said. Looking forward to seeing this later.

I then picked up a couple of cheap comedies from Poundland:

The Wendell Baker Story - A Luke and Owen Wilson film which also has the lovely Eva Mendes. Could be a giggle!

You kill Me - Another with Luke Wilson in but the lead character is played by Ben Kingsley (Love this guy), anything with Mr Kingsley in can't be all that bad. Or am I going to be proved wrong? We shall see!!

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 19th March 2010 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Philleh (Post 67986)

I meant it when I said I thoroughly enjoyed it! It's up there with parts 1 and 3 for my money!

Have to agree with you there Philleh (Sorry Nekro!). It was a great sequel (especially for the 6th part of a francise!) with some nice traps to boot! Bring on the 7th I say :pound:

nekromantik 19th March 2010 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Philleh (Post 67986)

Not just saw but SR!!
:lol:
it was terrible. More teen horror remakes. I honestly thought the stepfather remake was better and thats saying somethin.

Ken 19th March 2010 03:12 PM

Received Manitou this morning (post) and i passed my local Poundland this afternoon, so i nipped in to see what was there and came away with Bird with the crystal plumage & Unhinged.

DeadAlive 19th March 2010 05:14 PM

Cloverfield
No Country For Old Men

Both for under £2 each from my local Cash Generator. :happy:

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 19th March 2010 10:07 PM

Ordered Turkey Shoot :woot: :woot:

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 19th March 2010 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iluvdvds (Post 68104)
Ordered Turkey Shoot :woot: :woot:

Which version did you get mate?

I recently picked up the Aussie Umbrella release on bdc's recommendation and it's pretty damn awesome. :dance: