Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 18th May 2012 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 243123)
Patton? Oh dear. Another travesty of a transfer.

Really? I hope it doesn't look that bad and the HD sound compensates for any visual shortcomings. Even so, the Digibook is really good.

pedromonkey 18th May 2012 11:33 PM

payday today and as i'm currently on a low budget action movie bender, ordered a ton a cheapo dvds...ordered some blu's as well.

DVDS
Merantu Warrior
Bangkok Adrenaline
The Peacekeeper (Dolph Lundgre)
Art Of War (Wesley Snipes)
The Expert (Jeff Speakman)
Nightmare At Noon (George Kennedy)
Point Men (Christopher Lambert)
American Yakuza 2* (Michael Rooker)
Jason X

*The First American Yakuza film is a beast of a flick, very underrated with an early role for Viggo Mortensen

BLU'S
An American Werewolf In London
Escape From New York
Rambo 1-3 U.S disc (Region Free)

Criterion7 19th May 2012 12:47 AM

After two nights of working extremely hard with little sleep my gf as a treat bought me Daemons 2 DVD set. One of my favorite pertwees.

Susan Foreman 19th May 2012 04:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowFan (Post 243200)
After two nights of working extremely hard with little sleep my gf as a treat bought me Daemons 2 DVD set. One of my favorite pertwees.

Obviously this is the recent 'Doctor Who' release, not to be confused for a mis-spelt Bava demonic zombie film which has also recently been released

Criterion7 19th May 2012 06:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suziginajackson (Post 243208)
Obviously this is the recent 'Doctor Who' release, not to be confused for a mis-spelt Bava demonic zombie film which has also recently been released

Yep it's the Jon Pertwee one. I was unaware it was even on DVD, great 2 disc edition.

Susan Foreman 19th May 2012 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowFan (Post 243212)
Yep it's the Jon Pertwee one. I was unaware it was even on DVD, great 2 disc edition.

As of February, 2012, here is a list of all the Dr Who releases

BAKA 19th May 2012 11:07 AM

This is around a months worth of stuff, so it's not really a lot all things considered. Saving for my holidays, and the typical onslaught of genre releases around October. The Prowler and The Intruder are titles I should have received from HME, but had to go elsewhere in the end because he's a conning scumbag :lol:.

http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/...A/pickup68.jpg

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 19th May 2012 11:13 AM

Fantastic haul, BAKA. :thumb:

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 19th May 2012 11:16 AM

Really good purchases there, BAKA, which goes to show you can run a household, save for a holiday and buy quality releases of excellent films.

fuzzymctiger 19th May 2012 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BAKA (Post 243256)
This is around a months worth of stuff, so it's not really a lot all things considered. Saving for my holidays, and the typical onslaught of genre releases around October. The Prowler and The Intruder are titles I should have received from HME, but had to go elsewhere in the end because he's a conning scumbag :lol:.

http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/...A/pickup68.jpg

What's the CSPWDT + DON Double feature like picture wise? I have it on order


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:04 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
Copyright © 2014 Cult Laboratories Ltd. All rights reserved.