Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

pedromonkey 23rd March 2010 05:54 PM

haven't seen Paranormal Activity yet but Harry Brown was a cracking film, it's the OAP Death Wish, Caine is fantastic.

Ken 23rd March 2010 07:12 PM

I watched Paranormal Activity yesterday and was'nt entirely impressed, It was OK but that's about as much as i can manage. maybe i need to give it a 2nd watch but doubt it will change my opinion. :ohwell:

TALL DUDE 23rd March 2010 07:21 PM

Ordered paranormal activity today,a brilliant cinema going experience,it has to be said.

Going through a bit of a zombie movie watching phase of late and ordered olaf ittenbachs premutos:lord of the living dead,zombie transfusion,i walked with a zombie/body snatcher,dead set,zombie town and zombie chronicles,which consists of three low budget zombie flicks,swamp zombies,stiff odds and forever dead. :cool:

Phats 23rd March 2010 08:11 PM

I just ordered the new release - from Arrow - of Johnny Got His Gun. I haven't seen it before and I know nothing of the previous DVD but I'm guessing this new release is an improvement in some way?

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 23rd March 2010 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iluvdvds (Post 68946)
Oooh! Nice choice with PA, Reaps. Have you seen it before? :)

I ain't mate.
Let's hope it's in the same league as Blair Witch and not Cloverfield....:bored:

nekromantik 24th March 2010 12:41 AM

I saw PA twice in the cinemas, 2nd time it kinda lost its edge as I knew what was gonna happen so will be interesting to see how I feel after seeing it at home as this was such a big screen experience and people have said they dont think it works as well at home.

HMV dispatched my 2012 bluray steelbook but not Day of the dead :(

pedromonkey 24th March 2010 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nekromantik (Post 69128)

HMV dispatched my 2012 bluray steelbook but not Day of the dead :(

why nekro why, 2012 is a steaming pile of cliche ridden turd, the only redeaming feature is Woody Harrelson. Get independence day on Blu instead, if you don't already have it.

antmumford 24th March 2010 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nekromantik (Post 69128)
I saw PA twice in the cinemas, 2nd time it kinda lost its edge as I knew what was gonna happen so will be interesting to see how I feel after seeing it at home as this was such a big screen experience and people have said they dont think it works as well at home.

HMV dispatched my 2012 bluray steelbook but not Day of the dead :(

Day of the Dead's been held back a week or 2 :(

nekromantik 24th March 2010 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pedromonkey (Post 69130)
why nekro why, 2012 is a steaming pile of cliche ridden turd, the only redeaming feature is Woody Harrelson. Get independence day on Blu instead, if you don't already have it.

:lol
So sue me :P
I was entertained by it and thought it was good, I also like Day After Tommorow. ha ha

Quote:

Originally Posted by antmumford (Post 69140)
Day of the Dead's been held back a week or 2 :(

Ah that sucks :(

Philleh 24th March 2010 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by antmumford (Post 69140)
Day of the Dead's been held back a week or 2 :(

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Luckily House of the Devil is out so I can grab that instead! :thumb:


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:38 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
Copyright © 2014 Cult Laboratories Ltd. All rights reserved.