Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

The 4th Fella 30th May 2012 01:30 PM

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51GE5AADSML.jpg
http://www.spun.com/scover/full/001/010/001010982.jpg
http://www.avforums.com/forums/attac...8th-artist.jpg
http://www.moviedromedvd.com/images/...heat%20dvd.jpg

And the following were bought from Poundland:
http://images.esellerpro.com/2661/I/759/19/g2p035.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_KyC9gvaJdY...5095812pa.jpeg
[img][/img]
http://www.chrisandphilpresent.co.uk...eGrounddvd.jpg

Stephen@Cult Labs 30th May 2012 04:48 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Well, after a month of waiting for Axel to find a copy of the now OOP original My Bloody Valentine, they located a copy, and it arrived today. I tore open the packet, only to find this inside.......

Attachment 66871

I'm not amused!

VicDakin 30th May 2012 04:56 PM

BOUGHT ON BLU-RAY RECENTLY
 
3 Attachment(s)
BOUGHT ON BLU-RAY RECENTLY
just ordered these blu's

Paul@TheOverlook 30th May 2012 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 246296)
Well, after a month of waiting for Axel to find a copy of the now OOP original My Bloody Valentine, they located a copy, and it arrived today. I tore open the packet, only to find this inside.......

Attachment 66871

I'm not amused!

Its on 3D, why would you want the crummy original? ;)

Stephen@Cult Labs 30th May 2012 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul@Lovelockandload (Post 246302)
Its on 3D, why would you want the crummy original? ;)

Taking pleasure in a man's misery. Shocking! :lol:

Hawkmonger 30th May 2012 06:33 PM

Took advantage of the last few day's of Planet Axels free shipping month and pre-ordered these Blue Underground DVD triple packs.
https://www.planetaxel.com/resources...94_300x200.jpg
https://www.planetaxel.com/resources...93_300x200.jpg
https://www.planetaxel.com/resources...92_300x200.jpg
https://www.planetaxel.com/resources...91_300x200.jpg
All a blind buy's save for Macabre (which I currently don't own) and Who Saw Her Die? (Which I do own).

Pete 30th May 2012 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawkmonger (Post 246334)
Took advantage of the last few day's of Planet Axels free shipping month and pre-ordered these Blue Underground DVD triple packs.
https://www.planetaxel.com/resources...94_300x200.jpg
https://www.planetaxel.com/resources...93_300x200.jpg
https://www.planetaxel.com/resources...92_300x200.jpg
https://www.planetaxel.com/resources...91_300x200.jpg
All a blind buy's save for Macabre (which I currently don't own) and Who Saw Her Die? (Which I do own).

The three Castellari crime films are excellent. STREET LAW in particular is fantastic. THE BIG RACKET was banned in the UK and the DVD was cut by the BBFC (would go through uncut now)

A BLADE IN THE DARK is ok but overlong. Was originally supposed to be a TV mini-series.

SHOCK is excellent.

COMPANIEROS is great and has a really catchy theme song. RUN MAN RUN is excellent and has a great SW doc from the 60's with loads of behind the scenes footage. FOUR OF THE APOCALYPSE is ok but very depressing. Not your typical SW. Ignore the blurb at the back - it's not the bloodbath it makes it out to be. It does have it's moments though.

SHORT NIGHT OF THE GLASS DOLLS is one of the best Giallo's I've seen and would love a BD release. BLOODSTAINED SHADOW is a good film certainly better than Bido's previous THE CAT'S VICTIMS/WATCH ME WHEN I KILL. Has Stefania Casini in, which is a bonus.

Bringer Of Funerals 30th May 2012 06:48 PM

Ive bought

Red Dwarf 1-3
Waking The Dead series 1
Most Haunted series 1
Ninja Dragon / Seperate Lives (2 films on 1 dvd)
UFC 58 - USA Vs Canada

Demdike@Cult Labs 30th May 2012 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete (Post 246340)
SHORT NIGHT OF THE GLASS DOLLS is one of the best Giallo's I've seen and would love a BD release. BLOODSTAINED SHADOW is a good film certainly better than Bido's previous THE CAT'S VICTIMS/WATCH ME WHEN I KILL. Has Stefania Casini in, which is a bonus.

That pack is just missing The Case of the Bloody Iris from the original Anchor Bay Giallo Collection

Nordicdusk 30th May 2012 07:07 PM

5 Attachment(s)
Attachment 66894

Attachment 66895

Attachment 66896

Attachment 66897

Attachment 66898

I struck gold again today most times i go in to the second hand record store i find nothing last 3 trips i have got some great stuff. Im trying to get my bike back on the road last thing i need is finds like these need every penny i can save.


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:24 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
Copyright © 2014 Cult Laboratories Ltd. All rights reserved.