Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Bringer Of Funerals 9th June 2012 02:12 PM

My UFC dvds came today and I ordered them yesterday, thats fast

keirarts 9th June 2012 02:45 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Attachment 68190

Attachment 68191

99p each from cash converters. Probably crap but hard to argue at that price.

(meteor storm is directed by Tibor Takacs of GATE fame so could be interesting.)

Bringer Of Funerals 9th June 2012 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keirarts (Post 249178)
Attachment 68190

Attachment 68191

Probably crap but hard to argue at that price.

You can't argue for the good cheesy fun it will provide though

Hawkmonger 9th June 2012 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fuzzymctiger (Post 249150)
So i was out at a shopping center seeing Dark Shadows for the second time with a friend, and i thought id pop into my local JB Hi Fi, and i picked up the Army Of Darkness Necronomicon for $40!! :high5:

The books fits perfectly with the shape and style of the other 2 once out of the box. The pages are great and in the tradition of the others. The set is essentially dual format, with the Theatrical Blu Ray, Theatrical DVD, and the Directors DVD. Absolutely thrilled to have this. :rockon:

Attachment 68147
Attachment 68148
Attachment 68149
Attachment 68150
Attachment 68151
Attachment 68152

I MUST HAVE IT! :eek:

bdc 9th June 2012 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete (Post 248968)
Damn! Just found an English friendly French DVD of Antonio Margheriti's HUNTERS OF THE GOLDEN COBRA but the seller won't ship to the UK. :rant: :(

Wondering which dvd that is because I found a French dvd cover online that says French audio only?

Do you have any confirmation there's also English audio?

I should probably be able to get it. ;)

Hawkmonger 9th June 2012 07:33 PM

The world phoned, bdc. It want it's DVD's back.

bdc 9th June 2012 07:49 PM

Too bad,I'm keeping them! :lol:

PaulD 9th June 2012 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bdc (Post 249230)
Too bad,I'm keeping them! :lol:

I'd honestly love to see pictures of your collection. Seriously - do it! :)

bdc 9th June 2012 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulD (Post 249232)
I'd honestly love to see pictures of your collection.

I don't have that many dvd's really compared to some other collectors (I've seen much larger collections on dvdaf) but I only buy things I'm really interested in,not every dvd that I spot. ;)

I mean I try to be more selective about my purchases,I'm also still upgrading my old vhs collection.

I've posted some pics of my Code Red collection in the past but my camera is very old and I rarely find the time to make pics.

PaulD 9th June 2012 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bdc (Post 249233)
I don't have that many dvd's really compared to some other collectors (I've seen much larger collections on dvdaf) but I only buy things I'm really interested in,not every dvd that I spot. ;)

I mean I try to be more selective about my purchases,I'm also still upgrading my old vhs collection.

I've posted some pics of my Code Red collection in the past but my camera is very old and I rarely find the time to make pics.

You disappoint me :) You must have a great HK cinema collection!