Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Kyle 14th November 2009 10:34 PM

sadly when they arrive i have to give them over to my mum who's going to send them to santa for me :pout:

42ndStreetFreak 14th November 2009 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitchslicer (Post 48201)
sadly when they arrive i have to give them over to my mum who's going to send them to santa for me :pout:

:doh:
:pound:

pedromonkey 14th November 2009 11:48 PM

got uncut i spit on your grave for 2.98..

LineSix 15th November 2009 12:36 AM

A couple more X-Rated Kult releases, Angelina: Lady of the Night (Which was released over here just as Lady of the Night. Also, it doesn't even have English language I don't think, just German. :doh:) and Emanuelle Nera which I think is Black Emanuelle 2 over here. I got them both for £30 inc. shipping, so £15 a piece really. That's probably more than I should be paying for these films but it's kinda like an addiction now as hardboxes are just far superior to amarays/keep cases, and the artwork is almost always better, and plus, if I ever do sell them they have a pretty good resell value, which tends to go up rather than down, especially outside of Germany/Austria where they are more commonly found.

Gigantor 15th November 2009 01:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iluvdvds (Post 48132)
I just ordered a double bill of Billy Chong! Containing Crystal Fist and Kung Fu Zombie

I've never seen either of these films, and I know that sadly the DVD quality will probably be terrible! But for 89p (exc. p&p) I can't moan THAT much lol! I hope anyway.

Anyone seen either film?

YES!

CRYSTAL FIST is Chop socky fun and KUNG FU ZOMBIE is just plain fun.Just don't forget to bring a napkin as there's going to be some cheese.

Gigantor 15th November 2009 10:17 AM

GODS MUST BE CRAZY 1 to 4

ponga 15th November 2009 10:24 AM

Quote:

Finished watching Machine Girl on BR a few mins ago. Its really fantastic. Its about a girl who gets her arm chopped off for trying to get back at her brothers killers, she comes back at them for revenge with a machinece gun arm.Tonnes of blood drenched top gore, some cool martial arts, and a load of over the top evil Yakuza just dying to be slaughtered. I belive this was made by the same people as Tokyo Gore Police and Meatball Machines. These guys have obviously learned their trade watching early Peter Jackson and Sam Raimi as the gore and style are very reminissent of Bad Taste and Evil Dead. There is also an excellent homage to Master of The Flying Guillotine with the main Yakuza boss uing the fatal weapon to decapitate and remove limbs.

I reccomend this to eveyone!!!
Unbeliveable this movie on BD!:laugh:
I've US DVD from Tokyo Shock and I agree with you this movie
very fun ,the blood splatter scene are cool! I've liked the Machine Girl
as same as Versus.Japanese cult movies ruled!

...This BD is region free?

ponga 15th November 2009 10:34 AM

Not horror movies...
1.(BD) Star Trek (2009) Limited Edition
...from amazon US

2.(DVD) Mother (Korean)
...from yesasia :popcorn:

bdc 15th November 2009 10:36 AM

Found this used (like new).
Intruder (1989) (Living Colour Entertainment,R2)

mark meakin 15th November 2009 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitchslicer (Post 48201)

Hope you've been a good little boy this year or Santa won't come !.