Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Hawkmonger 10th August 2012 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hugh (Post 265051)
Me too. Only spotted that the first 500 copies will have the slipcase, last week. I don't normally care about slipcases, but all of my Arrow Blus have them and I couldn't possibly have one without.

Can't wait to trawl through the extras. Already have the BU Zombie, so I'm fine for the film in beautiful HD. Unless arrow can pull the rabbit out of the hat and make their print even better, although I think that could only be done if by some miracle they have the missing footage of the fat zombie from the yacht at the beginning, walking out of the Hudson. I've only seen one still from that scene and I doubt very much that it even existed on film.

I'm deffiently getting my Steelbook but i'm torn wether to leave the slipcase's behind and embrace the dual format so that it matches my dual format's of Who Dares Wins and The Wild Geese (when they turn up) and Class of Nuke 'em high.
:confused:

Hawkmonger 10th August 2012 11:25 AM

No midnight movies. There deffinelty not coming. I'll contact DVDworldUSA on Monday.

Stephen@Cult Labs 10th August 2012 12:09 PM

I just ordered a 2nd copy. Terrible I know. I'll sell it when the 500 are sold out. :lol:

Hawkmonger 10th August 2012 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 265067)
I just ordered a 2nd copy. Terrible I know. I'll sell it when the 500 are sold out. :lol:

Sneeky swine! :happy: :lol:

Stephen@Cult Labs 10th August 2012 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawkmonger (Post 265068)
Sneeky swine! :happy: :lol:

Oh it gets better! My Iron Man steelbook had a scratch on the bottom of it, so I stuck it, and Iron Man 2 on ebay. Going to the post office in a while to send them to the buyer......who paid almost £70 for them. :lol:

Hawkmonger 10th August 2012 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 265069)
Oh it gets better! My Iron Man steelbook had a scratch on the bottom of it, so I stuck it, and Iron Man 2 on ebay. Going to the post office in a while to send them to the buyer......who paid almost £70 for them. :lol:

Give me all your money in a paper bag........and i'll take that Mars bar while your at it! :car:

Stephen@Cult Labs 10th August 2012 12:23 PM

:lol: I can see my extra copy of ZFE going for about £50 (providing the transfer is good).

fuzzymctiger 10th August 2012 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 265074)
:lol: I can see my extra copy of ZFE going for about £50 (providing the transfer is good).

Speaking of transfers on ZFE, watching the BU blu at the moment with the commentry, and now I'm noticing all the DNR everyone talks about, but it doesn't fuss me too much.
But what's really fussing me was all the yellow squiggles all over the underwater sequence. They look almost like covered up hairs or scratches. Anyone else notice this?

Stephen@Cult Labs 10th August 2012 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fuzzymctiger (Post 265077)
Speaking of transfers on ZFE, watching the BU blu at the moment with the commentry, and now I'm noticing all the DNR everyone talks about, but it doesn't fuss me too much.
But what's really fussing me was all the yellow squiggles all over the underwater sequence. They look almost like covered up hairs or scratches. Anyone else notice this?

Yeah I heard about the DNR. It's cool though. The extras will be worth the price, and I'll get it signed by Fabio Frizzi at the GFT in a few weeks.

fuzzymctiger 10th August 2012 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 265078)
Yeah I heard about the DNR. It's cool though. The extras will be worth the price, and I'll get it signed by Fabio Frizzi at the GFT in a few weeks.

I see DNR and just think of it bring natural, unless it causes waxiness. Plus the extras sound great already, and they're not even finalized yet.