Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 16th August 2012 02:53 PM

I watched The Woman in Black yesterday as a Lovefilm rental and, as I thought it was as good as when I saw it at the cinema, decided to buy it so picked up a used copy from Blockbuster online for £8.30.

Slippery Jack 16th August 2012 04:17 PM

Just ordered Satanico Pandemonium, and got Alucardia on ebay for £12 the other day. Which other Mondo Macabre titles should I be seeking out . . . ?

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 16th August 2012 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Make Them Die Slowly (Post 266340)
Feeling the need for more obscenity in my life...

Have all those Danny Dyer films affected you, MTDS? ;)

Invid Ninja 16th August 2012 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slippery Jack (Post 266391)
Just ordered Satanico Pandemonium, and got Alucardia on ebay for £12 the other day. Which other Mondo Macabre titles should I be seeking out . . . ?

The double feature with For Your Height Only included is a good package for the price, Lady Terminator, the best available version of Don't Open Till Christmas just as a few examples.

Demdike@Cult Labs 16th August 2012 04:43 PM

Quote:

The French Sex Murders

Girl Slaves of Morgana Le Fay.

Slippery Jack 16th August 2012 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike (Post 266399)
The French Sex Murders

Ah yeah I was just looking at that one. Also looking at Mansion of Madness - keen to dig into the freaky Mexican stuff . . .

Demdike@Cult Labs 16th August 2012 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slippery Jack (Post 266402)
Ah yeah I was just looking at that one. Also looking at Mansion of Madness - keen to dig into the freaky Mexican stuff . . .

When you watch any MM dvd they have a MM reel which has clips from loads of their films.

I watched that a few times and the ones that looked cool i went for. (Most of them actually look very good).

Slippery Jack 16th August 2012 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike (Post 266406)
When you watch any MM dvd they have a MM reel which has clips from loads of their films.

Sweeet :thumb: can't wait . . . !

Make Them Die Slowly 16th August 2012 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs (Post 266395)
Have all those Danny Dyer films affected you, MTDS? ;)

Odd that you say that, I have found myself craving explicit sex and violence in films since dabbling with fairly mainstream cinema. However in Dyer's "Borstal Boy" he plays a gay sailor who gets gang raped, so may be that will sate my needs.:eek:

Handyman Joe 16th August 2012 05:19 PM

Quote:

Satan's Blood's worth a go if you fancy copious nudity, black magic, a body in the freezer and a dog called Blackie