Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 23rd August 2012 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slippery Jack (Post 268107)
Got the Criterion - it raaaawks :rockon: . . .

It does indeed. :cool:

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 23rd August 2012 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slippery Jack (Post 268107)
Got the Criterion - it raaaawks :rockon: . . .

Absolutely right – it's an excellent release.

SharonLynette 23rd August 2012 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 268108)
We went to France and stayed in a static caravan during the Easter holidays one year and, when I'd read all the books I taken, I decided to read one of the Mills and Boon books which had been left in the caravan.

I thought it was hilarious – really badly written with several 2-D characters and utterly clichéd dialogue. I thumbed through another and found it to be exactly the same, with practically the same characters, only with different names!

That's pretty much what I like about them. I just like bad things, bad everything. I used to volunteer in a charity shop and one of the old dears would make me find the dirty parts to read out to her. Fun times!

platostotal 23rd August 2012 07:07 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Picked these up, Lady Snowblood2 was in the yellow warrior box set(grim transfer and all) and Duel s.e. is in a nice tin.

Hawkmonger 23rd August 2012 07:37 PM

Yeah, I just sat and watched the 88 Films BD of Puppet Master with some freind's to celibrate result's day.
They laughed at how bad it was, I laughed cause i was high...........shit, NO!!......

It really is a stunning release of a classic little gem that I adore. Role on the sequels!

ReturnToZero 23rd August 2012 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nordicdusk (Post 268069)
Im planning on getting the arrow blu ray the guy i got Zombie Lake off had Red Scorpion for €3 so could not pass that up. Please forgive me :blush:

It's ok, i do it all the time ;)

Handyman Joe 23rd August 2012 08:44 PM

5 Attachment(s)
The first fruits of my e-bay firesale - the rest reserved for 2 forthcoming Criterion must haves - In the Mood For Love and Rosemary's Baby - damn they're addictive.

Daemonia 24th August 2012 12:42 AM

I watched my BD of Puppet Master earlier and I thought it looked terrific. Never would have thought a Full Moon production could look so good - gave me a new appreciation of the film.

Travy 24th August 2012 01:15 AM

One of the Amazon specials 10 Blu Rays Horror, Sex and Violence Collection.

Travy 24th August 2012 01:17 AM

Amazon Horror, Sex and Violence collection for £90 10 amazing Movies!