Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

antmumford 13th April 2010 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oaxaca (Post 73705)
Hey I don't think you two need worry as it still says there's 3 available on the site lol. Maybe they have a bottomless pit of them. Its strange that it was £4 new yet £15 used! Everywhere else I've looked its been £15+ too. A real bargain!

That was a bit of a bargain :heh:. I'd like to thank KPWNINJA for bringing it to our attention :D

Yeah cheers buddy! I'd also like to thank Kelly (my g/f) for making me stay awake late enough to grab the bargain too, was going to go bed at 11. I'm suffering now though, shattered is an understatement.

Stephen@Cult Labs 13th April 2010 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eNoize (Post 73693)
The Collector

A carpenter in dire straits decides to burglarize the home where he recently finished a job. The family is supposed to be on vacation/holiday, but he quickly discovers he is not alone in the house. A masked serial killer is already inside and has set elaborate, violent contraptions throughout. The carpenter is now trapped without an escape plan, along with the owners of the house.

Sounds interesting. Think I may need to see it now. :nod:

KPWNINJA 13th April 2010 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oaxaca (Post 73681)
Just bought this too!

Its £4 on amazon marketplace...2 copies left + free delivery! What a bargain! :pound:

Opps I forgot to mention where I bought it from! :eek:

Quote:

Originally Posted by oaxaca (Post 73705)
I'd like to thank KPWNINJA for bringing it to our attention :D

:thumb: Cheers oaxaca but it was you who pointed everyone in the right direction! :biggrin:

oaxaca 13th April 2010 09:57 AM

Well amazon's my first port of call for all bargains (so i figured that was a good place to look), followed by Play, then CEX, then ebay :p Its surely every members' solemn duty to point out bargains when we see them :biggrin:

Philleh 13th April 2010 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by antmumford (Post 73649)
Don't tell me...... you watched Not Quite Hollywood the other night didn't you?

Guitly as charged, what gave me away? :lol:

Phats 13th April 2010 11:19 AM

I would also like to thank KPWNINJA and oaxaca but only if I have been successful in purchasing the DVD. :madgrin:

Sam 13th April 2010 01:09 PM

I've been trying to cut back on DVD purchases of late but when I saw Amityville 3D 2 disc collectors edition (complete with lobby cards, 3d glasses etc) in a charity shop for £1.50 I couldn't resist!!!

kingofwitches666 13th April 2010 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phats (Post 73755)
I would also like to thank KPWNINJA and oaxaca but only if I have been successful in purchasing the DVD. :madgrin:

Yeah the same goes for me too, cheers guys! :thumb:

Pete 13th April 2010 02:30 PM

Antictrist (2009) - R2
Class of I984 - R2

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 13th April 2010 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam (Post 73798)
I've been trying to cut back on DVD purchases of late but when I saw Amityville 3D 2 disc collectors edition (complete with lobby cards, 3d glasses etc) in a charity shop for £1.50 I couldn't resist!!!

That's a bloody bargain Sam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!